Hello!

Hi! I have been inspired to write this because I find the peculiar children books and the movie very interesting, might I say peculiar. I have read multiple fanfictions on here, I have a reading list of the books I found were the best. I hope you find my book to be great, make sure to leave your thoughts for me to approve upon, or things that confuse you so that I could get back to you and correct my story. I hope you all enjoy my story, and read some of my other books as well. I love writing, but I find I am not too good at writing a whole plot line and keeping a good track. I spent more time on this story than my other books. But anyways...

The characters are how they are in the book mostly, yet some of the characters ages, will not be the same and some appearances may be different. Olive Abroholos Elephanta will be the girl lighter than air, and Emma Bloom will be using the pyrokinetic bender. But the plot, will be a mix, mostly. Almost similar to the books and almost similar to the movie. I do not own anything except the changes I made in the original plot and a few characters that you will know are different. I am also switching the POV from first to third, because I prefer that way.

Please please please please  pleeeaassee  don't take my ideas. Hope you enjoy!