VI, Weirdmageddon II Part II

3RD PERSON POV

You woke in an unfamiliar room. What the heck everything is unfamiliar.

You woke up in a room with a little girl staring at you.

"Aghh!" you scream and shuffle back, but careful this time not to bump your head again.

"Hi, my name is Mabel," she screams in your face, "what's your name, mysterious angel?"

You respond, "Uh, I'm not an angel. (Y/N), a totally normal non-angel."

"Or are you?" another voice jumps in. You turn your head to see a boy with brown hair sitting on the bed on the other side of the room. He looks like Mabel so you assume they are twins.

Mabel turns to face him, "Dipper stop creeping out our guest. That's my job!"

"Ookay, you guys mind telling me were I am exactly?" You say rather awkwardly.

They stare at each other and then simultaneously respond, "You'reinGravityFalls,OregonwefoundyouinthewoodsandbroughtyoubacktoourGrunkleStan'sMysteryShack." As they near the end of their explanation, they got louder trying to overpower the other.

You look at them in confusion. "Ookay...do you mind repeating that? Slower?"

Mabel hops of the bed and starts doing a silly dance while singing, 

"Ooooh...welcome to Oregon's Gravity Falls...

It's a tiny town with boring, old diners and malls.

We...found you in the forest unconscious on your back...

And brought you to our great uncle's Mystery Shack!"

Mabel tap-dances a while longer then does jazzy hands.

You and Dipper clap and laugh hysterically. "Wow, Mabel. That was awesome." You compliment as you wipe a tear of laughter away. Dipper slowly calms down and nods in agreement. Suddenly, you become serious. "But did you guys find anyone with me?"

The two kids look at each other then shake their heads. "So," Dipper starts, "how did you get here?"

With that, you tell them your story starting from waking up at Jenny's to dropping through the portal into their world.

The twins just stared at you, jaws dropping and eyes popping. Then Mabel breaks the silence, "OMG! You're from a different dimension!"

After a nanosecond, Dipper starts freaking out as well, "WHAT SHE SAID!" They both start bombing you with questions fast than a speeding bullet.

"Hey, calm down. I forgot some stuff remember?" you try to reason with them.

They stop. "Oh, sorry. Got a little excited," Dipper apologizes.

You give them both friendly noogies. "Aw shucks, guys. Don't sweat it. Now do me a favor and help ol' (Y/N) find his/her other friends. Okie?"

"Dokie," Dipper and Mabel reply in unison.

Sorry for not updating...bleh bleh bleh-bleh...excuses ...pleas for mercy...all that junk.

The next chapter...

is on the next page.
(Well no der.)

TO BE CONTINUED...