VIII, Weirdmageddon II Part IV

Pines family living room...

When you and Brad arrive in the living room, the Pines twins are just staring at the screen. Soos and Wendy left since Stan is in a good mood. It's the news lady talking about the newest viral video: Brad pantsing the Sascrotch or "Exhibit Exposer Excites Everyone". For some reason, you're furious at Brad. Jenny had told you a little about Brad and she didn't say anything about being daring. You whip the arm gripping Brad's ear and fling him onto Grunkle Stan's armchair. Instead of an expected groan, he giggles.

"WHAT WAS THAT, BRAD!? PANTSING IN PUBLIC!? I EXPECTED BETTER FROM YOU!" you scream at him.

But he merely chuckles, "Aw, c'mon Pilgrim. You have to admit that was funny. Am I right guys?"

Mabel murmur in agreement. Dipper suddenly looks up from his red book, startled. Brad just blinks each eye separately and gives him a Chesire Cat smile. Dipper, in return, squints at him, but returns to his book.

"Well, Pilgrim, I think it's time to leave. It was nice meeting you, Dipper. Mabel. But we need to get home," Brad says as he pushes a complaining (Y/n) out of the room.

Dipper jumps up from his seat. He shouts, as loud as his squeaky voice can go, "GRUNKLE STAN, YOU LIVING MONEY MAKER IS MAKING AWAY WITH SOME MONEY!"

Faster than an average old man should be able to run, Stan speeds into the living room, tackles Brad to the floor and twists his left arm behind his back.

You look at the mess of grunting limbs on the carpeted floor.

"Get off me you aging meat sack!" Brad roars while struggling to wriggle free from under Stan's body.

"Not until you give me back my money, kid," Stan shouts back. "Better yet...not until you say 'uncle'!"

Dipper calmly strides over to the human pile and kneels down so he's leveled with Brad. "Get out of his body, Bill."

Haven't updated in a while have I?

Well, sucks to be you then!

TO BE CONTINUED...