Mercury

On the First planet, a giant god like creature walks on the hot lands of the planet. His Name, is Mercury, he walking in fear and talking to himself. He sits down and looks at the hot fiery sun. "This will end in chaos. Stars and countless of galaxies will be vanquished before us." He says. "Who will win? I know for sure that I will fall first...I just hope it stops." The sun is shining on his burned scars and skin. The sun begins to move. Its flares fly out and form into a another god like creature. It's the Sun

"My dear, Mercury," the sun said. "We both know you can't deny that this solar system will fall or rise. You, of all systems, should know that you 9 are like my daughter and sons. But I can't come with you all to battle. If I die, you all will perish or be lost in the vast universe for light years. I wish you all the best of luck." The sun soon returns into fiery sphere shape to maintain its job.

Mercury walks again and looks at the planets he is able to see. He looks at The Venus, the gas planet, and admired her great beauty and heat. She is the only one who doesn't know what's happening. And mercury plans to keep it like that for as long as he can.

Past Venus, he sees Earth coming around behind Venus. See it's blue and perfect oceans. It's wonderful lands of life. Though it only had one continent. And the only thing filling the lands of it are reptilian beasts. Very dumb on Intelligence but very good in instinct. "Maybe one day," he says to himself. "In a few years or so, maybe their be life on that planet. Very smart and growing species." He hopes and hopes... but the only thing he can hope, is no war upon all.