Uranus

Uranus. The funniest yet very resourceful planet in the solar. She was once a happily person until tragic struck her. She doesn't want to speak of what has happened her. Only her closest Friend, Neptune, knows of it and he plans to keep it a secret. For now, she's spent her days and eons of making jokes to herself and laughing to them. Neptune feels bad. He visits her at the majority of times. Keeping her company and making her smile.

He says another visit. His blue icy and eyes search for her. He finds her, standing and looking out at the stars trying to figure out where Sun is. Neptune goes by her side and points to where he is. "Oh! There he is," said Uranus. "These Stars are always similar to one and another, no?" She looks at him. He shakes his head. Neptune lost his voice a long time ago. He was with Venus and Saturn. This was the time Mars lost his great power.

He was furious as a Nova explosion. Neptune tried to help him, but all he cut was a cut throat. He survived, but without a voice. Uranus is the only whom can feel the pain, sadness, joy, all of his emotions. And she can only understand him. "Neptune. Do you think we'll survive this war? Do you want to fight?" As much as Neptune's wants he nods saying he has too. For survival and peace.

"Do I need to fight? Am I gonna-?" She was interrupted by an embrace from Neptune. Shaking his head in anger and fear. "Hehe...without a voice. Your always smooth with emotions." He smiles. His cold clothes made from the very cold planets of the vast galaxy is colliding with Uranus'. He pulls out a weapon and hands it to her. It's a ice metal dagger made by the finest of him, Virgo the sun.

She takes it upon her hands and walks to the right looking upon on how magnificent the blade is. So shiny, it reflects off all the sun's in the vast space. "Neptune," she starts. Uncertain to which words she'll choose to admire this blade that was given by thee Neptune. She turns to him to say something, but he was already gone. Not a Single Sound from him. She smiles and sheaths the dagger. And makes another joke.