Eris' warning and rescue

The second outcast of them foreseen this. She isn't going to do anything after what they've done to her. The dwarf Prince walks down to her and to where her position is. She's watching the explosion of mercury and watching the rocks and gas Planetess soar to him. "Dear Eris," said Pluto. "Why watch this destruction happen? We both know we'll be next later. So why stand and watch as our fellow fri-..."

     Eris interrupts him "they were never my friends! In fact,they are my enemies, bullies, and my burden." Eris looks back at him with cold stern eyes on his. He doesn't flinch. She keeps the cold stare to him, but Pluto isn't afraid. He's suffered worse. "Withdraw. Or else dear sister." She doesn't stop, she ignores. He's losing his patience and about to draw is weapon.

     She has hers out and ready to use upon his skin. "Tell me," she says."Brother... why would you side with them? You would Betty your sister?!" He doesn't show emotion. He steps forward to her. "Sister or not, I rather live and fight then watch and die doing nothing." She shows another face. "You...you would fight with them to survive?" She lowers her head. "Brother I... then your not my brother." He walks close, leans his head close to her and gives a grim snarl and tone. "Then, you were never my sister." He takes off.

      Eris is now alone. Blackened. Betrayed.