Neptune

The cold Prince of ice walks on its great spot. He's mouthing. Mouthing in Galax-the universal tribal language of the old- and scolding his cool. He wants peace. But to him? There's no such thing as peace. He's like Mars, but the opposite. He shoves his hand deep to the icey gas ground and pulls out an ancient Trident.

He examines the trident. Remarking it's icey and dark blue tint of it. He fights the air with it. Striking, slashing, stabbing, he's dancing almost. Elegant but dangerous. He finishes and hears someone clapping. He looks up to the stars and see Orion clapping on Neptune's performance. Even his Zodiac, Pisces, enjoyed his performance. "My, my, my, Neptune!" Says Orion. "No wonder you bested us in skill. I'm impressed and jealous of you.

"How come Mars doesn't fight you?" Neptune frowns and looks at the trident. The black spot on the surface comes around and shows a memory of Neptune's past. The time when Mars and Neptune were like brothers. It shows them two. Battling small creatures, unknown calls of blackholes, and even asteroids that were heading to solar. They were called the guardians of the solar.

But Mars was consumed by his anger, desire for chaos and destruction, and needn't of power. Neptune tried to stop him but all he got was a fight that what lasted for hours. In the end Sun stopped Mars and exiled him from his powers. Into a painful curse. But in anger, Mars swung his great sword at Neptune. He tries to dodge but all he was given...was a burden of no voice. Sun tried to heal his throat, but it was to permanent.

The memory stops. Orion and Pisces give a sad and giving look on Neptune. Though Neptune gives an emotionless face. Orion lands down on the cold ground, put a hand on his shoulder. "Words may mean things," said Orion. "But only the strongest and the bravest can withstand Mars anger. You, by far, suffered enough. You can't fight anymore. If anything, you might die in this solar War."

Neptune moves Orion's hand on of his shoulder and shake his head. He holds up his trident, and to show he needs to. Orion smiles and chuckles. "Understandable. Don't die for us." Orion goes back to his constellation, so does Pisces, and Neptune preps his armor. Until war.