Venus

Venus, the Goddess of her planet, dances In the acids in such a beautiful way that's it's almost as if she's the giant red spot on Jupiter. She sings In a soothing yet meaningful songs. Each time she nails a note, the ground and air move and shake.

She stops to look up at the sky, she floats up to them and walk on the clouds like she's nothing but air on them. She walks slowly and gazes upon the stars. And counting hoe many constellations she sees. Her favourite constellation is her Guardian of her planet. Taurus, the bull, watches over it peacefully but if anyone tries to attack, he'll attack back with no mercy. At all.

In the distance, Mercury sits alone looking down at his feet and toes. She walks over to him and setting foot and the seemingly warm ground. As she placed her foot down, it began to burn it. She jumps and hold it. "Ow ow ow ow," she yelps. "How can you sit on this hell ground!?" He looks at her and smiles sadly. "It's how I was made." He said. "Considering, I'm the closest god of the sun. Since I stepped foot on this rock, I am the hottest of them all!" Venus laughs at his joke and fact.

"Hehehe, and what am I, to you?" He starts his shoulders and says. "The most beautiful." She feels heat flush to her cheeks. Mercury just smiles and goes back to gazing at the stars. Though he has a gift to see far beyond this galaxy. He can see a nebula, another galaxy, and even a sun imploding and exploding out energy. Each of the god's have unique abilities. Jupiter is able to send a massive wave of destruction, Neptune Is able to freeze and warm time itself, Uranus is a speedster, able to make a whole planet rotate faster. Mars is able to wipe out all the plants and life that lives on, Saturn is able to make beauty to anything,Earth will be able to get new powers when it grows bigger, but Venus wasn't gifted with a power. She's just normal.

. . . Or IS she?