9 ~ Neville

The next day, Harry rushed through the door. He looked extremely overjoyed and excited.

    "Ginny, It's Dumbledore. He's back." He announced. Harry's smile grew wide. His eyes still open wide. Ginny's jaw dropped and she froze.

   "Are you sure? Did you interrogate him?" Ginny asked curiously.

"No, I wasn't the one to interrogate him. Heck. I only just found out before I left work. Happened about an hour ago. I was so busy with mum and dad's paperwork that I wasn't there to see him. We need Hermione and Ron. It's really him." Harry explained.

"Yes. But Ron and Hermione are visiting Hermione's parents in Australia again. They wont be back for another 2 weeks!" Ginny answered.

"They got together? They used to hate each other!" Sirius giggled. Harry and Ginny turned to see Sirius standing in the doorway of their bedroom.

"Yeah, they did." Harry laughed. Ginny laughed as well.

     "Will we be able to see Dumbledore?" Ginny asked.

   "Of course. " Harry answered.

  "It'll be weird. I haven't seen him since I died.

   "What?" Lily asked standing next to Sirius.

"Oh that's right. They don't know." Ginny remembered.

"Don't know what?" asked James standing behind Lily and Sirius, who looked just as confused. Harry signaled for them to come into the room, and the three of them entered.

     "Well. Long story short, on the night you were killed. Voldemort tried to kill me too, but the curse rebounded and a part of Voldemort latched itself to me and left this scar." Harry explained as he lifted his hair and showed the scar, "So I am called The Boy Who Lived."

   "You survived the curse!?" James exclaimed.

"Twice." Ginny added, "In 1998 he sacrificed himself so Voldemort would become Mortal, the curse killed the piece of-" Ginny was suddenly cut off by Harry, "Uh. He lived and but after he was hit was the last time he saw Dumbledore."

Ding Dong!

Ginny, Harry, Sirius, Lily and James ran downstairs and watched as Ginny opened the front door.

"Neville!" Ginny exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"

   "Ginny! Harry!... Sirius?!" Neville said shocked. "And Harry's parents?! You're alive?! That's amazing!" Neville congratulated.

"Ahem. Well. Harry told me something about Dumbledore. Harry, is it true?" asked Neville. His eyes widened as he watched Harry give an affirmative nod.

"You must be Neville Longbottom." said Lily, "You look just like your parents." Neville gave a big smile. He loved hearing that. Especially since he had to grow up without them.

"Anyways." said Neville. I got your message about Dumbledore. What do you need?" asked Neville.