18 ~ All the Weasleys

Two days had passed. Giving everyone a chance to relax and take time to get used to everything. Harry sent a letter to Ron and Hermione the day Fred returned and explained they were getting all the Weasleys together for Fred this Friday. And today was the Day.

DING DONG

Harry ran to the door and opened it to see Fred and George. "Hello, Harry!" The twins said. "Hello!" Said Harry, "So Fred, how's it going?" He continued.

Fred smiled. "Its been great. Its a lot to take in, but it's been great!" Fred explained. "He's been staying with us at home and got to bond with everyone there." George added. "That's great!" Harry told them. They began to make their way to the living room when all of a sudden.

DING DONG

Harry began to make his way back to the door when Ginny reached it first. She answered the door with Lily Luna in her arms. "Hi Mum! Hi Dad!" Ginny greeted. Fred and George overheard stood up and ran to the door.

Molly and Arthur looked up to see their twin boys together again and began to cry. They ran to their boys and gave them hugs. Harry walked to Ginny and held her hand. Ginny was so happy. Harry could see that.

Harry ran upstairs to get James Sirius and Albus Severus to come down and say hello. When they came down everyone settled back down in the living room. James Sirius and Albus Severus went around the room to say hi.

DING DONG

Harry ran back to the door. At the door were Ron, Hermione, Rose and Hugo. Hermione was holding Hugo and Rose was by Ron's side. "Ron! Hermione! How are you?" Harry asked.

Fred peeked around the corner. And he smiled. He ran in to see his brother.

"Fred!" Ron shouted as he ran to his brother, "I missed you Fred." Ron continued. Ron was smiling ear to ear. Hermione was happy to see Fred again too.

   "Ok hold on a minute. Who's this?" asked Fred who was pointing to the kid at Ron's side. "Oh haha. This is Rose Weasley."

   Fred was speechless. All he could do was smile. Then Ron pointed over to Hermione. "And over there Hermione's got Hugo." Ron and Hermione laughed. It was kinda hard to believe this was all happening.

A few hours later everyone arrived. Everyone had a good time talking a catching up. But it had been getting late. And eventually everyone had begun to head home.

Harry went upstairs and flopped onto the bed. He was exhausted. But at the same time he was happy. He sat up and began to enjoy the silence.