32 ~ The Visit

"Harry! Don't forget Hagrid is visiting tonight!" Ginny shouted. They're finally setting down in the new home.

   "Don't worry I know!" Harry said. Harry was smiling ear to ear.

   "Harry and Ginny look extra giddy today." James mentioned.

   "I mean, We are finally out of that old pigsty of a house. This place is special to all of us. I'm pretty happy too." Lily replied.

   "That's understandable." Sirius said.

   "We should probably finish unpacking." Lily suggested.

   "Yeah, like we'd have a lot of things to unpack in the first place." James joked. He wasn't fully joking though. I mean they were just dead a couple months ago.

BANG BANG BANG

   "I'll get it!" Ginny yelled. As the door began to appear out of thin air.

   "GINNY! HOW ARE YEH?" Hagrid shouted.

   "Ha! Hello again, Hagrid." Ginny laughed. Someone was definitely excited to visit.

   "I brought cake!" Hagrid said very excitedly.

   "EXCUSE ME?!?" exclaimed Harry and James as they began to stumble down the stairs, trying to reach the cake first.

   "Like father like son." Lily giggled.

   "Which one do I get mad at? The influence or the idiot?" Ginny joked.

   Lily, Ginny and Sirius began to laugh very hard. While Harry and James were still fighting over who gets the bigger slice.

   "I'M THE CHOSEN ONE!" Harry shouted.

   "IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU'D NEVER GET THAT TITLE!" James snapped back.

   "I have a feeling tonight will be interesting...Now back to which one to yell at..." Lily joked.