36 ~ Doubts

Snape and Harry had just arrived at 12 Grimmauld place. Harry turned to Snape and gave him a smile. Harry wasn't quite sure how this was gonna go down, but he knew he couldn't avoid whatever was going to happen.

  "Just wait out here for a minute. I'll be right back." Harry told him as he ran toward the door and left Snape to wait.

   Harry continued to run straight to his and Ginny's room.

  "Ginny!" Harry exclaimed. Ginny shot up. She looked over to Harry.

   "What is it Harry? What did you find? Is everything alright?" Ginny asked him in a concerned manner.

"Oh yeah. Everything's great!" Said Harry, "It's just that Snape's outside our house right now." Harry added. Ginny's eyes grew wide.

  "You cant be serious." Ginny said.

   "I'm so serious." Harry answered her. He began to explain, "As soon as I had the vision of Godric's Hollow, I knew I had to go. I just had a feeling, and when I got there he was just standing in the graveyard."

Ginny looked shocked. She wasn't sure what to do or what to say. All she did was give Harry and nod. Harry then ran back to talk to Snape again.

"Come in." Harry said inviting Snape inside. Snape stepped into the house and began to look around the hallway. He was calm until his eyes gazed upon the living room. That's when he saw... her.

Lily looked behind her to see Snape. They were both speechless. Their eyes met, but Lily looked away quickly to avoid eye contact. Snape walked away. He just couldn't handle it.

As Snape began to leave for the other room, James hopped out of his seat and walked over to Harry. He whispered very sternly in his son's ear, "Harry! What the hell is he doing here?!?"

"He just returned! I thought it's best he come here." Harry told his father. James looked at his son with a look of pure madness and confusion. He must have thought Harry had gone insane.

"But he's Severus Snape!" James argued.

"Dad. I wouldn't have named my own son after him if I didn't think he wasn't a good man." Harry assured his father. Harry looked his father in the eye and smiled. He knew the truth.

Although James doubted Harry's decision, it didn't mean he didn't trust him. James took a deep breath and nodded his head.

Harry walked over to Snape. Who was standing against the wall in the other room. Snape couldn't understand how he was feeling. It was all so strange.

"How about I show you something else?" Harry asked Snape. Snape turned his head to Harry. You could tell he was hesitant, and as Harry started walking, Snape began to follow.

That was when the two began to walk up the stairs. Once they reached the top he saw a room with an open door. He glanced over to see Ginny as he walked by, but he didn't say a word.

Finally, they had reached the end of the hall. There was a door which had a light shining through the crack at the bottom. Harry lifted his arm and began to knock on the door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Harry looked back at Snape, who seemed curious about what was about to happen. He watched as Harry reached for the doorknob. Harry then began to open the door to the room. As the door opened, light from the room began to fill the hallway, and Snape's eyes grew wide when he saw 2 boys playing with a rather large assortment of toys on a giant rug.