33 ~ Visions

As the happy bunch were gathered around the table, They began to talk about how strange these past few months had been.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I was dead a few weeks ago!" James said.

"So many people have come back. I cant think of how many more there could be?" Hagrid added. As the words spilt from Hagrid's mouth, Lily felt a chill down her spine.

"You don't think- never mind." Lily said cutting herself off.

The night grew calmer, for once in a long time they didn't have to fear the dark any longer. But something still bothered her.

Harry began to shake. His vision began to blur.

"Harry, are you alright." Ginny asked him.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Harry answered. He didn't want to worry her. But he didn't really know if he was fine. Hagrid looked over at Harry. He couldn't tell what was going on, but he knew something wasn't right.

Harry inhaled deeply as his vision shot away. He wasn't looking at the table anymore. Instead he saw a man. A strangely familiar man. He stood in the middle of graveyard. Which also was strangely... familiar.

The man fell to his knees. In the middle of a graveyard, This graveyard was filled to its limits. Except for where he fell. For he was surrounded by memorials of those who've passed. This spot was odd. He came to pay respects, but one thing stopped him.

The one he came for...

Wasn't there.