21 ~ But I Lived

Harry and Ginny sat on the couch with a picture. A picture of Hogwarts on 5/2/98. Burning, Falling apart and under attack.

   "We lost so many great people." Ginny cried as dug her face into Harry's shoulder.

"But they are back, Gin. They are back." Harry comforted her.

   "Hey! What's with the sad faces." Sirius questioned loudly. He looked over at the picture.

   "Oh. Harry. I am so sorry." Sirius apologized. He never saw the horror of it all. James and Lily walked in.

"Mum, Dad, Sirius. Come with me." Harry commanded them. They all grabbed hands and apperated to Hogwarts Castle.

"10 years ago we fought in the Battle of Hogwarts. I lost so many close friends. It was horrific. Years and years before that. I faced so much more. I could just tell you the whole story, But sometimes words aren't enough. Harry pulled his memories and cast them into the pensive.

   There they saw Harry. Running through the courtyard. Wand in hand casting spells at death eaters.

   Then it cut to him fighting Voldemort. Their spells connected. Lily covered her eyes. She didn't want to see Harry hurting and struggling. How could he live like this? She uncovered them to see when the spell hit The Dark Lord.

Then it cut to the moment Sirius died. Harry's scream shed a tear down Sirius face. The way he saw Harry run after Bellatrix to get revenge made him feel how much Harry cared for him.

It all went dark. October 31. Lily and James were still. Witnessing the death of themselves they made them freeze. They couldn't help but think how Harry could have survived this?

Suddenly the memory went back to Harry and Voldemort standing face to face in the forest. A flash of green light hit their son. He was gone.

"HARRY!" Lily and James cried hugging their son.

"The battle, You sacrificed yourself for everyone." James cried. Harry opened his eyes from the crushing hug of his family. Harry reminded them,

"But I lived. I'm alive. Everything is alright."