The beginning

Paul's P.O.V.

"Run!"

Me and the lads were running from a mob of crazy fan girls. I see a brand new flat that doesn't look occupied, and I notice the window is open, just a bit.

"Over here!" I shout, rounding the corner quickly.

I go over to the window and swing it open all the way.

"Boost me," I say.

John and Ringo make a stair for me, and I hop inside the window. George follows suit. Then we pull John and Ringo in. I quickly shut the window and latch it, just in case. We sit against the wall, so the fan girls can't see us through the window.

"Darn! They're gone! Let's double back..." said a girl from the outside.

Me and the lads wait for about 10 minutes, before getting up.

"We should find something to disguise ourselves with. I don't think the people who live here will mind," Ringo says.

We walk into what is the master bedroom. We open the closet, and find woman's clothing.

"Perfect. Fan girls are looking for 4 men with mop tops, not 4 young ladies out for tea," John said, grinning.

We put on some floral dresses, the cheaper looking ones. We put on some flats, because we don't know how to walk in heels. Then we put on some floppy sun hats. John starts to leave when Ringo says "Wait." He holds up a jewelry box. "All women wear cheap costume jewelry out in public." He opens the box, and we put some costume jewelry on. But stupid, stupid Ringo, puts on a ruby ring.

"Take that off! Didn't you learn anything from 'Help!'?" I say.

"Paul, that was just a movie," Ringo says.

But I start taking the ring off of him, when John trips, causing him and George to fall on Ringo, who falls on me. Then, a bright light comes from the ruby ring, and I black out.