Whar we gonna do?

Ringo's P.O.V.

So here's what's going on in this loony bin: John is singing in the loo, Paul is sleeping outside, George is digging around in the kitchen, and me, well I'm just being bloody gear! I start walking around, when I pass Rebecca's room. I hear soft crying from inside. I open the door quietly.

"Rebecca?" I ask softly.

She whips her head in my direction, and quickly wipes away her tears. I go sit next to her.

"Whar you cry in'?"I ask.

"It's nothing," Rebecca says quickly.

"It's OK, you can tell me."

"Well, what if you get hurt here, and die? Then you'd never get back home!" she cries, starting to sob again.

"It'll be OK, Rebecca," I say, hugging her to my chest.

She smiles weakly. "What did I do without you?"

I tap her on the nose and say, "You weren't actually living until you met me!"

George's P.O.V.

I was in Rebecca's kitchen. I had found a cake in the fridge and was eating it. It was good, but I had no idea what it was. I wandered into the living room and turned the telly on. I flipped the channels, until I saw a good show called Doctor Who. I hear the loo door open, and out walks John. He walks behind the couch and looks at what I'm watching.

"You really watch this crap, don't you?" he said, bemused.

"Yeah, yeah I do! Hey, where's Paul and Ringo?"

"Paulie's sleepin'  outside, and I saw Ringo go into Rebecca's room. Looks like he got lucky!" John said, waggling his eyebrows and licking his lips.

"He shouldn't be!" I say angrily.

"Oh, I'm sure he'll use protection."

I turn back to the telly, angry. I just hope he doesn't have to use protection.

****************************************

A.N.

Hey guys! 98 reads, wow! This is great! But you guys are sooooo silent! But I don't mind too much. If you have any ideas on what I should do next, just privet message me, and I'll def use it! tysm! luv ya!