Back in 1964???

John's P.O.V.

I woke up and stretched. I looked around me. I was still in that strange place that looked like the Cavern. I decide to go back to the lads and apologize for being such a moronic git. I stroll out of the Caver-look-a-like, then stop short. This isn't London. This is Liverpool. I take an even closer look. Worse, this isn't just Liverpool. This is 1964 Liverpool. I start to run like I was mad, screaming "HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!". People were certainly looking at me like I was mad. Then a copper comes walking over to me.

"Can I help you, sir?" he asks wearily, probably already seen his share of mad blokes.

"Yes! You can help me! It's Paulie! And Geo! And Rings! They're gone!!!"

I shout at him. The cop puts on a pair of spectacles and peers closer. "My Lord, you're that Lennon Beatle, aren't you?"

"Nooooo. I'm the dirty street urchin that walks around like a beggar. Of course I'm John Lennon, you babbling bumbling band of baboons!" I retort at him (Did anyone catch my Harry Potter reference XD).

"Mr. Lennon, you may be a celebrity, but you don't get fresh with me!" he said shaking a finger at me.

"Well, are you gonna help me, or not?" I ask impatiently.

"Fine, fine. Come with me to the station."

We start walking down to the police station. I sit down in a chair and he gets out a pad of paper.

"Ok, state your problem."

"Alrightie," I start, "My names John Winston Lennon. Recently we- that is, me, Paul, George, and Ringo, where running from fans. We thought this one house was empty, so we slipped in through the window. There were some clothing in there we disguised ourselves with. But Ringo found the evil ruby ring, and BAM! we were in 2014."

"2014?" the man asks skeptically.

"Yes! So there we were, in 2014, and a girl named Rebecca was taking care of us. Then we met Old Paul and Old Ringo, 'cause me and Geo's future selves were dead. But I got angry and I ran away. Then I'm here."

"Mr. Lennon, are you drunk? Or possibly high? Because I'm having a hard time believing you."

"I swear! They have mobile phones, and the have these giant, flat tellies! And they also came up with a mysterious invention called a computer!"

"Mr. Lennon, just go home and take a long nap. You'll see your band mates in your recording studio, or where ever the hell you lads go."

I roll my eyes and storm out of the police station. I don't have the foggiest idea on what to do now. I'm so confused and I want to see me mates again. And if possible, I want to be able to keep meself from dying in the future.

Rebecca's P.O.V.

We spend all day and night trying to find John. We had no success. When me, George, Paul, and Ringo got back to Old Paul's home, Paul ran up to us.

"I think that you guys being in the future is messing up the past too! Look!" he said thrusting his hand forward.

His fingers were blurred, like a pastel drawing all smudged. He was fading because young Paul was in the future. Ringo had turned the telly on. I walked into there and watched the news.

"Reports of John Lennon have been reported! A man from NY saw him walking the streets in the same clothes he was buried in!" the news lady informed us.

I look at Ringo. "Looks like we're going to NY."

********************************************************************

A.N. Well, whadda ya know? 2 updates in a week, yay! I have bad writers block, so sorry for the cruddy chapter and not updating my other books.