Paul McCartney, meet Paul McCartney

(past) Paul's P.O.V.

My future self walks into view. God, do I really get that old? We just stare at each other. Then the old man- I mean me- walks right up to me and starts poking my face.

"I can scarcely remember how young I was..." he mutters.

"Um, excuse me, me, but kindly STOP POKING MY FACE!" I shout at him.

"Shut up, Paul!" he retorted, smacking my young face.

"Oi! Wha the hell was that for?" I shout angrily.

"For being mean to yerself," he said, crossing his arms.

"Paul," Rebecca said looking at me, "You shouldn't be so bloody mean to yerself! And you Paul," she said, looking at old me, "You shouldn't smack yer younger self."

"Yeah, you could ruin my cute face!" I remark!

Then old Paul gasps. "Oh no! Not me face!"

Ringo's P.O.V.

While Paul is fighting with himself (as funny as it sounds) I walked up to my future self. I'm like the cool hip grandpa. Gear.

"Hey me. Not lookin' too bad, eh?" I say.

"Hum. Yeah, I guess I'm doin' pretty well. I got married to the most wonderful woman," he said, sounding far off, considering his sunglasses were covering his eyes.

"Mo?" I ask hopefully.

"I did at first, but things didn't work out. I had three beautiful children with her. Jason, Zac, and Lee."

"Oh, no girls?"

"No, Lee is a girl. She just had triplets."

"I see."

I look over to John and George, both who are looking around.

"Who are you looking for?" I ask.

"Meself," they both reply.

I turn to Rebecca. "So, how were we able to meet us?"

"I won a contest to meet a famous person," Rebecca said sheepishly.

My future self looks at all of us seriously. "We need to send you lads back to Liverpool."

πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
A.N. Happy Pi day!! Wow! Over 200 reads! And I thank all of you for that! You guys are gear! And I especially have to thank my dedicated readers @FourLadsWhoStoleMyHeart and @PaperbackWriter88 for the encouraging comments! I wouldn't have gotten off my lazy butt to write these if it weren't for you! Thank you again!

Love,

Brianna <3