I want to be a part of it... NEW YORK, NEW YORK!!! (Finding John Part2)

Paul's P.O.V.

Since Old Paul was all rich an' famous, he was able to get us some plane tickets to NY right away. The plane took off the next day. Rebecca was rushin' 'round the house screeching "AGGGG!!! Ringo! Quit foolin' around! George! Quit stuffing yer face with food! And, Paul! That is so not funny!" I had said Fools Rush In. So today, we were carte off to the airport, and stuck on the plane.

"Ermmmmm," I said, squirming in my seat, "I'm so bored!"

Ringo glares at me. "Well, I'm probably more bored than yeh!"

Then we glance at George, who had to be bribed with a guitar of Old Paul's to get on the plane without food.

"Doo doo doo," he hummed while strumming his guitar soulfully.

I wistfully looked at him. I'm jest so tired of runnin' around like a chicken from the butcher. Rebecca plops herself next to Ringo. He embraces her. I think they have a thing goin' on, if ye know wha' I mean!

"Ok, so where do you think John would be in NY?" Rebecca asks.

"I dunno, he always says he wants ta go visit Times Square," Ringo said shrugging.

"Oh. Well, we'll try our hardest, right lads?" she said trying to sound optimistic.

"Hmm," George mumbles, still crooning at his precious guitar.

Finally, we arrive in NY. We go to a hotel that Paul had booked for us. As soon as we were unpacked, we got a cab to Times Square.

"Alright men!" Rebecca said like a sergeant, "We need to spread out and look for John! Now hup to it!"

I rolled my eyes, but complied. This is my best friend risen from the dead!

Ringo's P.O.V.

I took out, looking around for John. Times Square has changed a lot. I know John liked to go into little stores that no one seemed to know about. So I start searching in all of the stores that are small. Soon, I've been to all of them.

"God damn that Lennon," I mutter under my breath.

"Are ye lookin' for me?" a familiar voice asks.

I gasp, and spin on my heel. There, I find a hippie man. The whole works- the long hair, the clothes, even the look of him.

"John?" I ask, dumbfounded.

"Oi, I guess tha's so!" John remarked, "I had a strange dream, that a man asked for me autograph then shot me. And then- oi, Ringo?"

"Yes?" I said wondering what could be wrong.

"Why are ye so bloody young?"

"Umm, well-" I start, but then Paul, George, and Rebecca come rushing over.

"Ringo! We couldn't find him at all! Did you see-?" She stopped in the middle of her sentence.

Paul walked up to John. almost in a trance. "Is that really you, John?"

"Yeah. Wow, you guys are so... young. And the Square looks different."

"John." Rebecca said slowly, "You've been dead for 34 years."

john's P.O.V.

I ran home to Cyn.

"Cyn! Cyn!" I yelled, barreling into the house.

Julian came toddling up to me and hugged my leg.

"john! Where've ya been?" Cyn asked worriedly.

"In the future," I said very seriously.

"John, really. Did you run away? What's the matter?"

"Cyn, you gotta believe me! I did go to the future!  Paulie, 'n' Geo, 'n' Rings, they're gone! We were runnin' from some mad fans, and Ringo discovered an evil ruby ring! We got sent to the future, and we met a gal named Rebecca- don't worry, I don't like her, Rings claimed her. An' she tooke me and Paulie an' the rest to see the future Paul an' Ringo, but I wasn' there, so I ran away, an' here I am! I've been gone for days! Where do you think I've been?"

Cyn looked befuddled. "I-I-I don't know what to say!"

"Say you believe me!" I pleaded, getting down on bended knee, clutching her hands.

"I-I-I believe you John! OOOOO! How could this happen'? We gotta save the others!" Cyn wailed, bursting into tears.

Julian hugged her. "Mama, it's ok."

I scooped him up. "Julian! Yer becomin' a man right under me very own nose!"

Julian giggled. But me an' Cyn exchanged worried glances. What were we gonna do?

*************************************************************************************************************

A.N. Hey guys! Holy guacamole! 534 some reads! THAT is totes cray cray!  And I just have to thank @FourLadsStoleMyHeart (YAY! I got your username right!) for the encouraging comments. And the rest of you, too! I haven't forgotten you! You guys are amazing! But what shall I doeth for a cover? I read a  book on wattpad writing, and it said you should have a bright, colorful cover. Any ideas?  Thanks!