Keeping it together

Rebecca's P.O.V.

Wow, I can't believe the Beatles are here!

"H-h-how'd you even get here?" I stutter bluntly.

Paul glares at Ringo. "This idiot got us here!"

Ringo turns red. "I AM NOT AN IDIOT!! IT COULD'VE HAPPENED TO ANY ONE!" he bellowed.

Paul starts shouting, too. "YOU SHOULD'VE JEST LISTENED TO ME, BUT NOOO 'I'M RINGO STARR AND I'M TOO GOOD TO LISTEN!'"

"WELL, YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR THINKING RUBY RINGS HAD SECRET POWERS!"

"IT DID HAVE SECRET POWERS!"

I'm fed up with this. I let out an earsplitting shriek. It works like a charm. The lads quit bellowing and turn to stare.

"Alright, alright! Shut your fricken gobs!"

"Er, sorry," Ringo said sheepishly.

"Gear! Let's go out for some chippers, eh?" I ask.

The lads mumble their replies, and I put on my jacket. I realize the late don't have jackets, so I give them my least feminine jackets. We go out to my garage and make a tight squeeze into my crappy Chevrolet.

"Nice car, Becca," John said politely.

"Ah, quit lying. I know its a piece of shit," I mumble in reply.

We drive to the nearest chip shop. I park the car and we go inside. I order a super large order of chips for all of us.

"Thank ye," Ringo said.

"Yer welcome," I replied casually.

I look at the chip basket and was gonna grab some, when half of the chips were missing.

"Who. Ate. All. My. CHIPS?!?" I ask very angrily. No one messes with me chips.

George looks at me guiltily, his face stuffed with chips.

"Really, Harrison?" Paul asked.

I sigh. "So, what are we goon a do about ye?"

The lads all glance at each other.

"Dunno," John mumbled.

Paul's P.O.V.

I stuck a chip in my mouth, lost in thought. What would we do? I have no clue how we got here, much less how we'll get back.

"Well, let's get going then," Rebecca said slowly.

"Sure," John replied casually.

We got into Becca's shitty car, and she drove back to her house. When we got inside the house, Becca turned to us.

"I need to scream into my pillo- er, I mean, I need to rest. You guys can just chill, if ye want."

She went into her bedroom, and a minute later, you could here muffled screaming. I went into her living room, and looked around. I see a thing that looks like a futuristic radio. I press the button that says 'ON' and listen. A song comes on.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever! Oh, oh,oh! Yeah, yeah, yea! Ooohhh..."

I listened to the rest of the song curiously. When the song was over, I thought 'What kind of crap music is this?' So I turned off the radio. I grabbed a blanket off the couch, and ventured out into Rebecca's backyard. I spread out the blanket, and layed on my back, watching the clouds. I hear someone walking towards me, and look over. It's just John.

"Hey, Macca. Whar ye doin'?" John asked nonchalantly.

"Eh, nothin' much, jest watchin' the clouds."

John sits down next to me and watches the clouds with me. I start to feel tired, so I close my eyes and fall asleep.

******************************************

A.N. Hey guys! Thank you soooo much for reading! Seeing that people have read my book makes me so happy! Oh, and I'm sorry if there are errors in this chapter, I typed this one up on a computer, so strange, I don't know where the italics are, or the bold. I prefer my tablet... This Chapter is dedicated to Beatleheartthrob, for being my first comment on ANY of my books!

Luv ya! <3