To the past!(a beatles account on what happened)

(past) John's P.O.V.

Me and Cyn sat around the house in a daze, wondering what the hell we were gonna do. But I think I became a better father to Julian. Then one day, the door bell rang.

"John, can you get that,  please? "Cyn yelked from the kitchen.

"Yeah," I reply, then get up to go answer the door.

"P-p-paul?" I stutter.

"John!" Paul exclaims, embracing me.

Then I peer over his shoulders. There's Rebecca,  Ringo, George,  but there's also a strange hippie man...

"Who's the hippie? " I whisper into Paul's ear.

"It's you,  John, " Paul chuckles at the look on my face.

"Hi, John," my future self says,  wiggling his fingers at me.

"Uh," I say with a wide mouth.

Then Cyn comes bustling over to us. "Hello- Why Paul! You guys are ok!"

But then she spots Rebecca.

"Hi, Cynthia. I'm Rebecca. I've heard great things about you!" Rebecca said sweetly.

Cyn's expression softens. "Oh, why thank you! Er, John's told me about you. And if you don't mind me asking, how'd you get back to the past?"

George, who has been silent the whole time, answers. "We simply went to the foundation of all Beatle music. The Cavern."

George's P.O.V. (finally!)

I had been surprised that we actually went back to the past. I thought we'd have to stay in the future forever... Heh, that's kind of depressing. And I figure I should forget about Rebecca. I mean, I 'm back in the past now, and she has to go to her own time, so I'll never see her again.

"George?" Rebecca asks me,"What's wrong?"

"Wha?" I ask, not knowing what she's talking about.

"You're cryin'" Rebecca whispers softly.

"Shit," I mumble, probably looking like a wimp in front of  her.

She envelopes me in a hug. "Aw, Geo, it's gonna be OK. What're you cryin' 'bout?"

I just shake my head no at her. I could'nt possibly tell her I was crying.

"Rebecca?" Ringo said, probably just taking notice of what's going on.

"Just leave us alone," Rebecca said calmly.

Ringo left the room, looking hurt. And every one else left to give us some space.

"You didn't have to do that," I mutter.

"No, no. Now please George, tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if I don't know."

"Alright," I gave in, "I-i don't want you to go back to your own time. I'll miss you."

"Aww, George, that's soo sweet!" Rebecca squeals, making me turn red.

"But it's true!" I protest.

"I know."

Ringo's P.O.V. (Yay!)

I left the room,leaving George and Rebecca alone.

"Sorry, mate," Paul said, patting my back.

I go into the kitchen, alone, and sit at the table to sulk. I thought Rebecca liked me. All I know is that I liked- no, I loved her. I just thought she had fellings for me, after all the time we spent together... And she's just standing there! Maybe I'd be for the best if she left and I never thought about her ever again. Annnd I'm a part of it!" he said, in that obnoxious John way.

I laughed a little at that. "yeah, maybe you're right. Just maybe."

**********************************************************************************************************

A.N. Hey, how was it? And PLEASE tell me if this is going down hill, because I thought it was good, then it just got worse. And I like kind remarks, just don't butter me up with false remarks..... Ta!

The hippie John walks into the kitchen. "Hey, Ringo."

"Oh, hey John," I say, just glancing up at him.

"Ringo, don't worry about Rebecca too much. You still have a wonderful future ahead of you.