A hippie's side of the story

(Dead) John's p.o.v.

I am so confused right now. Here's a very young Paul, George, and Ringo. Plus some random bird. They say I've been resurrected, but how is that possible?

"So what do we do now?" I demanded.

The bird, Rebecca, looks around nervously. "Well, I'm not sure. But something evil- really bad is going on. Your alive, and old Paul and Ringo are fading. It's not natural."

I roll my eyes and retort, "Course it ain't normal! We've got to get you all back into the past. But... I want to stay alive."

"I don't blame you, but we have to set things right! And maybe... Paul can save the past John so you can live, yeah?"

I stare, dumbfounded. I  never thought that this could possibly happen in all of my life. But that is a pretty gear idea.

"Yeah, let's get to the past!" I say in a burst of happiness.

"Er, how?" Paul asks.

"Why, by going to the most sacred music place in all time!" I prompt.

"The Cavern!" exclaims all of us lads in unison.

We hop back on a plane to Liverpool, under Old Paul's tab, of course. On the plane, we're all waiting impatiently.

"Ugh, when're we gonna get there?" RIngo complains.

"Shut up!" all the others shout at him.

I must of looked really puzzled, because Rebecca said, "It's a long story..."

"I look out the window of the plane. Things have really changed. The plane is more high-tech, the people on the plane have little devices Rebecca called "Ipods" and "tablets". Whatever. And I over hear Paul and Geo talking about old Paul fading. This is so messed up. About 7 or so hours later, we finally arrive in Liverpool. We get of the plane and run to the Cavern, which isn't that far away, actually. Finally, we get to the front of the club. I take up a deep breath.

"Where are we going boys?" I ask, a smile playing on my face.

"To the top, Johnny!" the boys respond.

"And where's that?"

Rebecca can't help cracking a grin. She obviously knows what's going on.

"TO THE TOPPERMOST OF THE POPPERMOST!" we all scream into the night like a battle cry.

We run into the Cavern, and beeline for the stage.

"Beatles, to the past!" shout, then we disappear.

***************************************************************************************************************

A.N.

 Auuugh! I apologise a million times for taking forever to update! I have a million projects going on in dchool, with only 2 weeks to do them. Then I'm graduating into high school! Woah! But, I also have writers block.... any ideas on what should happen? And don't worry, I'll give credit to you. I could really use some criteria, don't be afraid I'll love you even more!!! And woah, 741 reads!! That's crazy!! And thank you for all the follows, you guys are amazing!!