Chapter 1: My Brother's Best Friend

~
March 24, 2000 |Night:
~
It was almost the middle of Tay's sophomore year of High School.

Taylor (a.k.a. Tay) and Eric (a.k.a. Smilez, who is Tay's brother Brandon's bestfriend), where at the movies for Tay's B-day Tay just turned sixteen years old today (Tay and Smilez have been hangin' out 2 years now, ever since Brandon went into the army).

It was 9'o clock on a Friday night, "Eh, That shit was tight…!" Tay said to Smilez as they walked out of the movie theater.

-
Smilez: I didn't, know that shit would be that good…!"
(Smilez replied to Tay walkin' to the car).
-

On the way to Tay's house Smilez's cell phone rung.

-
Smilez: Who dis…?"
(Smilez said into he's cell phone).
-
Girl: Hey, Baby it's me Keisha…!"
(The female voice replied from the other end of the phone).

-

(Tay Benson)

(Tay Benson)

Tay (Taylor Khristian Benson) is 16y.o. African-American. Tay's Bi-Sexual (he likes dudes more) and he likes to be Versatile. Tay's a prettyboi (he looked like a girl).
-

-

(Smilez Harris)

(Smilez Harris)

Smilez (Eric Atreyu Harris, Sr.), is 21½y.o. African-American. Smilez's Bi-Sexual and he likes to be a Verse-Top. Smilez's a very sexy and handsome dude.
-

-Smilez: Wassup…?
(Smilez asked as he answered his cell phone).
-Keisha: Where are you…? I need you…!
(Keisha said, as her cell phone was breakin' up).
-Smilez: Keisha…! I can't hear you…!
(Smilez stated as, Keisha's phone went dead).
-

Tay looked on in disgust as Smilez was talking to Keisha the Mother of his son Lil' Eric (or Lil' Smilez), Tay has had a crush on Smilez ever since he walked in on Smilez comin' out of the shower and saw him completely nude, on night that Smilez stay the night at his house with Brandon when they were younger.