Chapter 10: Who I Am

~
Thursday, December 14th, 2000:
~
It now been seven days sicne Tay was found and still no change Tay was still unconscious and everyone was worried that Tay would never wake up, until, They heard his voice and him say....

-Tay: Smilez...!
(Tay said, as he woke up for the first since being found).
-Dude: Tay...! Don't Move, Jus Stay Still...! I'll Got The Doctor....!
(Dude voice said, as was Tay openin' his eyes and tried to move).
-

Tay opened his eyes to find Miguel lookin back at him, Tay looked around the room and saw his Mother (Ms. Benson), his cousin (Jay), his brothas {Brandon and Jamari), his aunt Jay's Mom (LaTocha Carson, who is Ms. Benson's Twin sista), his new-brotha-in-law Jamie, (who just married Brandon in a private committee ceremony) and his friends, (but not the person who saved his life Smilez).

-Tay: Where's Smilez...?"
(Tay asked lookin' around the room for Smilez on more time).
-

Everyone looked at Tay confused not knowning if they should tell him that Smilez or not, since he doesn't seam to remember.

Before anyone could reply to Tay the Doctor (Dr. Richmond) came into the room, to examine Tay.

Dr. Richmond asked Tay bunch of questions like his name:
-Tay: "Taylor Khristian Benson"
__
The year
-Tay: "2000"
__
The month
-Tay: "November"
__
And the President of the United States
-Tay: "Gorge W. Bush"

Dr. Richmond also asked Tay if he remembered anythin that happen to him.

Tay remembered Jay droppin him off at home, his phone ringin' and then waken up in a dark room, being raped and Smilez savin' him.

Dr. Richmond said that Tay would make a full recovery, that they jus need to run sum more test and that his body need to heal and he would been released for the hospited in two or three weeks jus to be on the safe side.

~
Later That Day:
~
Now that they knew Tay was goin' to be alright everyone could go home, the only one left at the hospital was Miguel and Jamie, he wasn't goin to take his eyes off Tay.

-Miguel: Tay...! U Sure Ur Already...?"
(Miguel asked, as he sat down in a chair next to Tay's bed).
-

Tay said he was fine, but wanted to know who took him.

Miguel and Jamie both took a deep breath and explained to Tay, why he was taken and who took him.

The dude that took Tay, was Devin (Smilez's older ex-abusive boifriend, who jus got outta prison), he took Tay, 'cause he wanted Revenge on Brandon, for turn Smilez against him and after he beat and raped Smilez for not doin sumthin he told do.

Brandon got Smilez to press chrages and send Devin to prison, (he was already on probation for drugs).

Thay was also taken, because both Smilez and Miguel luv'd him.

They found Tay through Lil' Rio, Miguel had him flowed, when he left the penthouse, to a house on the Southwest-side, Washington, DC, where he met up with Devin.

Devin and Lil' Rio had been fuckin' since Devin got out last summer, Lil' Rio wanted Tay outta the way so he could get Miguel back and Devin want Tay outta the to get Smilez back and for Revenge Brandon.

Miguel flowed Devin to a warehouse in Baltimore, Maryland and waited on Black an the crew to get there to go in (Black was taken care of Lil' Rio).

Miguel an 30 dudes from his crew went in the warehouse. Miguel killed Devin with his bearhands after he found Tay (covered in blood and dry cum).

Tay could have sworn that he saw Smilez before he passed out, guessed it was all a dream, it couldnve have been Smilez, 'cause, he was dead wasn't he....?

The Taylor "Tay" Benson Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें