Chapter 17: A Change Has Come

~
Staurday, March 24th 2001 |The Hospital:
~
Smilez was rushed to DC General Hospital (a real hospital in DC, that was closed in May 2001) and rushed into Surgery to stop his bleeding an to remove the two bulltets from his chest.

Smilez flatlined Twice before the doctor could get him stabilized. Julez was arested for attempted murder.

-Tay: Miguel...! I'm sorry for....
(Tay started to say (as he, Miguel, Keisha, Jay, Nick and Ric sat in the waitting room), before Miguel cut him off).
-Miguel: Babe...! No u don't need to ever Apologize to me, I know that u Luv Eric and that u'll Always Luv him and I know that he will Always have apart of your Heart... So there's no need to say sorry..!
(Miguel said cutting Tay off).
-Tay: I Luv U, Babe... Don't ever forget that Miguel...!
(Tay stated).
-Miguel: I know u do and I Luv u too...!
(Miguel stated, just as the Doctor walked into the waitting room).
-Doctor: The Harris Family...?
(The Doctor asked once inside the waitting room).
-Miguel: Yea, I'm his cousin, Miguel....!
(Miguel said shaking the doctor's hand).
-Dr. Lewis: I'm Doctor Lewis, I'm the Surgeon that Operated on Eric...!
(Dr. Hakeem Lewis, Jr. stated).
-Miguel: How is Eric doin' Dr. Lewis...?
(Miguel asked).
-Dr. Lewis: Eric is stable, but still in very Critical Condition. One of the bullet's hit Eric's right lung, causing it to collapes. We had to re-inflate Eric's lung. The second bullet hit Eric's heart, we were able to repair the damage...!
(Dr. Lewis stated).
-Keisha: Is Eric goin to be okay...?
(Keisha asked).
-Dr. Lewis: Like I Said Before... Eric is stable, but still in very Critical Condition. Right now it's a wait and see...!
(Dr. Lewis said coldly).
-Miguel: Can we see him...?
(Miguel asked, getting tired of Dr. Lewis cold attitude).
-Dr. Lewis: He's in the Recovery Room right now, you will be able to see him tomorrow...!
(Dr. Lewis replied, before he left the waitting room).
-Miguel: Let's just go home and come back in the morning...
(Miguel said, when Dr. Lewis left the room).
-

Before they could leave they were stopped by a other Doctor (Dr. Wright). Dr. Wright re-explained what Dr. Lewis said, but with more compassion, then Dr. Lewis did, (as he cheek Miguel out on the low).

Miguel thanked Dr. Wright for being more compassion and explaining Smilez's condition to them more.

~
Saturday, March 25th, 2001|3:00am |Miguel and Tay's Penthouse:
~
When everyone left the hospital Nick took Jay home, Rick took Keisha and Tay an Miguel went to the penthouse.

-Tay: Miguel...!
(Tay said, as he and Miguel walked into the penthouse).
-Miguel: Yea, Babe... Wassup...?
(Miguel asked as he walked into the kitchen).
-Tay: Happy Birthday...!
(Tay replied).
-Miguel: Thank U Tay, That Really Means Alot To Me...!"
(Miguel said, before kissin' Tay on his forehead).
-Miguel (continued): And I'm sorry the ur party was fucked up, I don't know how that nigga got in he wasn't even invited to the party and I Damn sure don't know how he got a Gun in there...!
(Miguel as he held Tay tight in his arms).
-Tay: U don't have again to be sorry for, Baby ur not the one that cause of this... Let go upstairs I need a shower and I still have to thank u for my party and Give u the first Birthday Gift...!
(Tay said, before leading the way upstairs to there bedroom).
-

Once upstairs Tay and Miguel showered together and then made love. Miguel and Tay did things to each others bodies that no one has ever done to them before.

~
April 2001:
~
Over the next month Tay stayed by Smilez's side helping him get better, part of it was outta luv and the other part of it was outta fellin gluity for what happen.

If Tay wasn't at school, he was with Sasha, at work (he got a job at a music store) or he was at the hospital with Smilez.

Miguel had kinda pulled away from Tay after what happen the night of the party.

Julez was put into a Mental Institution, after being declared Mentality insane.

Smilez and Tay, even come close to sleeping together after Smilez came home from the hospital (but Tay couldn't go through with it he couldn't and wouldn't hurt Miguel like that).

Black's plan was in full force to talk over Miguel's drug empire.

Jay was dealing with the death of Bick (he was found dead in his house in Atlanta).

Sasha was getting bigger by the day, and so was Raquel. Ric and GeGe had started dating.

Kai was dating some new Jose (Saaha's ex) and Nick was seeing Coach D, as well as NBA Superstar Tony Santos (from Chapter 7).

Jamie and Brandon broke-up (after Brandon caught Jamie in bed with another Dude).

Keisha and her new boifriend Lamar are every happy together and Frankie was now fully apart of the gang again (and still in luv with Nick).
-