Chapter 5: Truth & Lies

~
Monday, October 16th, 2000 |Afternoon:
~
It was 12:30pm and Tay had just got back from seening Smilez, since school was out for the day {teachers workshop, he would've went even if he had school, cause Smilez B-Day was the day before on the 15th}.

Tay was more pissed off then ever after seening Smilez this time and not jus cause he had to spend his B-Day locked up, Smilez looked like he had been beaten, he's eye was black, lip busted, he looked like hell.

Tay was even more hell bent on gettin Smilez out of jail, he had to up his game plan and get Miguel to confess that he was the one that tried to kill that dude {in the park}.

So he called at team meeting to tell everyone them that he was done planing games and was he was goin to take the Malcolm X approach to gettin Smilez out (which is By Many Means Necessary}.

~
Miguel's Meeting:
~
As Tay was callin his meeting, Miguel was having a meeting of his own wit his cuzin and his cuzin's best friend.

-Miguel's Cuzin: I Told U Two Keep Him Out Of This Shit...!
(Miguel's Cuzin said).
-Miguel's Cuzin Bestfriend: U Know That He Doesn't Listen To Many One, Once He Has Mind Set On Sumthin He Wants Or Feels That Is Right, There No Stoppin Him...!"
(The Cuzin's Best Friend stated).
-Miguel: E...! Jamie's Right.....! And U Know It, But He's Safe I Got Him...!
(Migul said to his lil' cuzin))
-E: Fuck That Shit Miguel, U Have To Get Him To Beleive That Its The Truth Cause If He Doesn't, He Could Get Hurt And We Can't Let That Happen...! I Don't Care If U Have To Fuck Him To The Point That He Becomes Stupid Jus Get Him To Drop This Shit, Mr. Detective...!"
(E said to Miguel a lil pissed off).
-Miguel: Cuz, I'm doin the best I can to get him to drop this shit and keep him safe, I'm even breakin the law by fuckin his underage ass, so don't cum at me like that., Eric...!
(Miguel replied gettin upset).
-Jamie: Smilez, Miguel calm down and chill the fuck out...! Smilez think about it would u have Tay go after Miguel or go after the truth...?" Jamie said and asked.
-Smilez: I don't want Tay to go after Miguel or know the truth, Jamie I jus want him safe, so u gotta make him think I really did try and kill J.T., so he can leave this alone and be safe, cause if he doesn't and he fines out what's really goin or they find Tay's lookin into this, could get him killed....!
(Smilez replied).
-Jamie: I know man, u know I luv Tay like a brother and I wouldn't let anythin happen to him, besides Brandon would fuck me up and that's not goin happen...!
(Jamie stated, meaning every work).
-Smilez: There's one more thing u have to get Tay to stop comin to see me, it broke my heart for him to see me like this...!
(Smilez said talkin about Tay's face, with Jamie sayin that he would try his best).
-

Jamie and Miguel then asked Smilez what happen to his face. Smilez them that two dudes from J.T.'s crew tried to kill him, but he handle it and put both of them in the hospital.

After listening to Smilez's story Miguel to Smilez that he was workin on a plan to get him out soon.

Miguel, Jamie and Smilez talked a lil while longer before Smilez had to go back to his cell. After the meeting Jamie and Miguel went their own way.

~
After That Night {Tay's House}:
~
It was 7:30pm, when Tay's team go together. Ric, Keisha, Nick, Frankie, Gee-Gee and Kai, were all at Tay's house the only one missin was Jamie.

-Keisha: Tay, What's Goin On...?
(Keisha asked, worried by the look on Tay's face).
-Frankie: Yea, Why The Fuck Are We Here...?
(Frankie asked snappin', before Tay could answer Kiesha).
-Tay: Look Nigga I Don't Need Ur Fuckin Shit Right Now, If U Don't Want To Be Here Then Get The Fuck Out, I Didn't Ask U To Be Here In The First Place Muthafucka So Get The Fuck Out...!
(Tay said snappin', sick of Frankie's attitude).
-