Chapter 9: Missing

~
Friday, November 17th, 2000:
~
1:00am, in the mornin', Tay woke up in a dark cold and damp room, with a sharp pain runnin' threw his body. Tay's hand were tied behind his back, and he's eyes blindfolded.

-
Dude: Look Who Finally Decided To Wake Up...!"
(A deep voice said from a man in the corner of the room.)
-

-

(D)

(D)

The Dude (D) is 27y.o. African-American and Puerto Rican. D is Bi-Sexual and he likes to be Verse-Top.
-

The dude walked over to Tay and grabbed him by his hair.

-D: I Should Kill Ur Lil' Sexy, Pretty Ass, But I Think I'm Goin See What All The Hype's About...!"
(D said as he pulled his dick out).
-

Once D had his dick out, he put it on Tay's lips before tellin' Tay if he suck his dick like a good lil' bitch, then he can live, but Tay refused to open his mouth.

When Tay didn't open his mouth D punched shit outta Tay hittin him in stomach, causin' Tay to open his mouth.

Once Tay's mouth was open, D sticks his whole 13½" dick into Tay's mouth and throat makin' gag and choke.

Tay had know chose, but to take control or he would choke to death.

Tay sucked dude's dick like he's life depend on it {and it did}.

D pulled his dick outta Tay's mouth and throat, he pulled Tay from the floor and throw him on a bed that was across the room, face down.

D pulled Tay's Black sweatpants down {along with his underwear}, he leaned over and started to eat Tay out.

Tay begged dude to jus let him go, that he didn't need to do this, dude jus stood up spit on his dick and then rammed it into Tay's ass.

D fucked Tay in every positon he could think of, until he busted twice.

~
Morning:
~
By 6:00am, five other dudes had fucked and cum inside of Tay and six more were waitin' for their turn to fuck Tay.

By time that all twelve were done Tay had passed out, with mix of blood and cum oozin' outta him.

~
Thursday December 7th 2000:
~
It had been three weeks since Tay had been taken, in that time, Tay had been beaten and raped multiple times, day and night.

Tay didn't have the strength to fight off the three dudes that were currently raping him, they had pumped him full of so many drugs, that he didn't even know his own damn name right now.

-