Chapter 3: Tay's Master Plan

~
June 12, 2000 |Morning:
~
On that Monday Tay, Jamie, Ric and Keisha (Smilez's baby mama). All went downtown to the Court Building for Smilez's arraignment.

-

(Keisha)

(Keisha)

Kisha (LaKeisha Evans) is 20y.o. African-American. Keisha is Bi-Sexual and she likes to be a Bottom.
-

Smilez's was remanded and held without bond. On the way out of the Courtroom, Tay noticed that Miguel was sittin' in the back.

-Ric: Ay...! What was that Nigga Miguel, Doin' in there...!
(Ric asked, as he, Jamie, Tay and Keisha left the courtroom).
-Tay: I don't know...! But I know that he had somethin' to do with Smilez gettin' arrested...!
(Tay replied, as they all walked to Jamie's car).
-Keisha: Tay...! You really think that Miguel had somethin' to do with Smilez's begin arrested...!
(Keisha asked gettin' into the car).
-

On the ride home Tay told Keisha, Ric and Jamie about everythin' that Miguel said to him at the park on Saturday, how Miguel was always following him and all the things Miguel says to him.

Tay also told Keisha, Jamie and Ric his plan to prove it.

Tay's plan was to get as close to Miguel as he could get, so Miguel that Miguel would trust him with any and everythin', then bring Miguel down to his knees.

-
Jamie, Keisha and Ric all told Tay that he was crazy and that Smilez would never let him do it.
-

Tay told them that he didn't care if Smilez let him do it or not, that Smilez's didn't have to know about and that he was doin' it with or without them. Keisha and Ric told Tay that he was crazy as all hell, but they would help him.

Jamie told all of them that they were crazy and that it was Dangerous, but he would help to keep them from gettin' hurt and, ' cause, Smilez was like a brotha to him so he was in.

After Jamie dropped Keisha off at work, he, Ric and Tay went to lunch at Applebee's.

-Jamie: So...! Tay you really think that you're plan's goin' to work...?
(Jamie asked after they're ordered came).
-Tay: Yes..! I think my plan will work, Jamie...! Just Trust Me...!
(Tay replied).
-

Tay, Jamie and Ric sat, ate and talked about Tay's plan some more, after lunch Jamie drooped Tay and Ric off at Ric's house.

~
June 19, 2000:
~
The next week, Tay went to see Smilez. Jamie had told Smilez all about Tay's plan and was pissed. Smilez told Tay to stay way form Miguel no matter what happened just to stay way from him.

Tay told Smilez that he couldn't let Miguel just fuck with his life like this.

Thinkin' Tay that would droop it Smilez lied to him and told Tay that Miguel didn't, get him locked up, but Tay knew that Smilez was lying to him, but Tay just didn't know why.

The next day Tay put his plan into motion, to get next to Miguel, Tay would go out of his way just to run into Miguel.

~
June 21, 2000:
~
That Wednesday Miguel asked Tay to go to the Movies with and Tay said yes, so that night Tay and Miguel went to the movies.
-