Chapter 16: A Change Is Gonna Come

~
Staurday, March 24th 2001:
~
It was Tay and Jay's 17th Birthday, and they were up gettin ready for their Birthday Cookout at their Grandparents's house on the other side of Northeast, DC (which neither one of them want to go to, 'cause they didn't want to be around their asshole Uncle Johnston (their Aunt Jackie's husband), he's one the homophobic, DL closeted type of botheras).

When Tay and Jay ready they headed out (with Jamari, Lil' Brandon, MJ (who was dropped off that morning) and Mrs. Benson.

-Tay: Why Do We Have To Go To This Thing....?
(Tay asked his Mother, once everyone was in his Truck).
-Mrs. Benson: Because it's something your Grandparents are doing for you and your going....! You two should be happy....!
(Mrs. Benson repiled).
-Jay: We would be happy if your Brother-In-Law Johnston wasn't goin' be there....!
(Jay stated, not wantin' to deal with his Aunt's husband).
-Mrs. Benson: He won't be starting any of his mess today, trust me on that....!"
(Mrs. Benson stated).
-

~
The Cookout:
~
The Cookout was off the hook, there was family there that Tay and Jay hadn't seen since they were kids, it was a Birthday Cookout and Family Reunion all rolled into one.

The biggest supprise was when Jay's Dad and his twin Brothas DréShawn and TréShawn (the twin are 4moths younger then Jay) show up.

Jay was really happy to see his Dad and brotha TréShawn (they're really close), he and DréShawn don't get along at all DréShawn (was Jealous that Jay and AJ for having they're Dad there when they were growning up and felt that Mr. Carson loved them more the he loved him and Tré).

-

(Left: DréShawn | Right: TréShawn)

DréShawn Andrew Carson is 15½y.o. African-American, Caucasian and Native-American. DréShawn's Bi-Sexual and he likes to be Versatile. He has a muscular athletic Swimmers build and rock hard abs, with a 24" waist and a round bubble booty.
-
TréShawn Johnathan is 15½y.o. African-American, Caucasian and Native-American. TréShawn's Bi-Sexual and he likes to be Versatile. He has a muscular athletic Swimmers build and rock hard abs, with a 24" waist and a round bubble booty.
-

-AJ: Why The Fuck Are U Here...?
(AJ asked DréShawn).
-DréShawn: It's Nice To See U Big Brotha...! I'm here Jaylen's Birthday, I'm showin my Brotha sum luv.....!
(DréShawn repiled with an evil lil' grin on his face).
-AJ: Bullshit...! Nigga, U Would Put A Bullet Through Jay's Heart, Then Show Him Luv....!
(AJ stated known what DréShawn was up to somethin).
-DréShawn: Damn...! Andrew, Can't A Nigga Change....?
(DréShawn asked with AJ lookin at him like he was crazy).
-AJ: Nigga....! I'ma Tell U This One Time And One Time Only....! If U Do Anythin' To Hurt Jay, I Will Put A Fuckin Bullet In Ur Fuckin Head, My Fuckin Self....!
(AJ replied, grabbin DréShawn by his throat, meaning evey word he just said).
-DréShawn: I'm not gonna do anythin' AJ, I promise I'm not do anythin' to hurt Jay....!
(DréShawn said as he gasped for air, before AJ let him go).
-Ms. Carson: AJ, Come Here....!
(Ms. Carson called out).
-