Chapter 14: Rope Burn

~
Thursday, February 14th, 2001 |Miguel and Tay's Penthouse:
~
It been six days since the bone marrow transplantation happen, Miguel was home and Christian was doin' better, (Dr. Reade said that the bone marrow transplantation was workin') and it had been three days since Julez had kissed Tay, and Tay has tried to stay away from Julez (and only meeting him to work on their project with Kai).

It was Valentine's Day and Tay had planed a special night for Miguel and has been workin' on it all day (since school was out for a teachers work shops), while Miguel was at the hospital seein Christian.

Tay had the bottom floor of the penthouse (there's 3floors, like Mariah Carey's penthouse from The MTV show Cribs) all layed out, with roses and candles all over the place.

It was 8:30pm, when Miguel got home from the hospital and all he wanted to do was shower and spend time with his baby, (Tay).

Miguel walked in the door, to find all the lights out and no sign of Tay. Miguel figured that Tay was upstairs in their bedroom or downstairs in the mimi-movie theater, Miguel decided to shower first, (so he could be fresh for his baby) and look for Tay after he got out.

Went Miguel upstairs to shower, but there was no Tay.

Miguel had just talked to Tay when he was leaving the hospital and Tay told him that he was home, (at the penthouse). Miguel figured that Tay was downstairs in the movie room, (as MJ calls it) and would go and there after his shower.

After he got outta the shower Miguel throw on a tight fitted Black wifebeater and a pair of Black Basteball short and then head to check out the movie room to see if Tay was in there.

When Miguel hit the bottom floor of the penthouse, Miguel saw all the different colored roses, (Red, White and Pink) and candles wear all over the place.

Miguel looked around for Tay in every room and found him in the Velvet Room, (a big ass room with a stages, beds and stripper poles in it, that Miguel's Real Dad had build).

-Tay: I've Been Waitin For U....!
(Tay said sittin in a chair on the main stage, as Miguel walked in the room).
-Miguel: Baby, What Is All This...?
(Miguel asked).
-Tay: Don't Worry About All That, Baby Jus Come And Sit Down...!
(Tay replied gettin up outta the chair he was sittin in).
-

Miguel walked over to the chair and sat down, Tay after turn it around to face another chair, (with a stripper pole goin through it), Tay then lightly tied both of Miguel's wrist to the arms of the chair, (with Velvet Ropes), before taken off his robe, (to reveal a pair of these tight lil' Black short, that looked painted onto him).

-

(Tay)

(Tay)

-Tay: Baby, Tontie There's Somethin I Want U To Use Like U've Never Used It Before....!
(Tay whispered into Miguel's right ear, before he licked it).
-Miguel: What's That Babe...?
(Miguel asked kinda shocked not seein this side of Tay before).
-Tay: Ur Imgination...!
(Tay replied, before walkin away from Miguel as Janet Jackson's "Rope Burn" started to play).
-