Chapter 18: Should I Stay Or Should I Go:

~
Friday, May 25th 2001:
~
Tay and Sasha, just left Sasha's 6th month check-up and Tay was taken Sasha home when they got to talking about Sasha's dad.

-Tay: Sasha can I ask u something...?
(Tay asked).
-Sasha: You can ask me anythin papi, you know that...!
(Sasha replied).
-Tay: What happen to ur dad and why don't u ever talk about him...?
(Tay asked).
-Sasha: I don't know much about him, to talk about him. He died when I was little in Puerto Rico... All I know is that his name was Alejandro Miguel Ortega, Sr., my brothers and sister deid with him...!
(Sasha replied to a shocked Tay).
-

Tay was shocked beyond belief, from what Sasha was telling him.

Sasha was Miguel's lil sister and Tay couldn't believe it.

Tay wondered if he should tell Sasha that Miguel was her big brother or not, but thought it would be best to talk with Miguel first.

After he dropped Sasha off, Tay called Miguel to see where he was at.

-Miguel: Hello..!
(Miguel said answering his cell phone).
-Tay: Mick...! Baby where are u...?
(Tay asked).
-Miguel: Hey, Babe... I'm at the OrtegaMusicWorld office...!
(Miguel replied).
-Tay: Ok, I'm on my way over there we have to talk...!
(Tay said).
-Miguel: Is everything okay, with the baby...?
(Miguel as worried about is unborn stepchild and unknown niece or nephew).
-Tay: The Baby is fine, but it does have somethin' to do with the baby...!" Tay replied.
-Miguel: Ok, I'll see u when u get here...!
(Miguel said not sure what was going on).
-Tay: Ok...!
(Tay said before he and Miguel hung-up their phones).
-

~
OrtegaMusicWorld:
~
Tay walked into the building of Miguel's record lable OrtegaMusicWorld, nervous not sure of how he was going to tell Miguel that Sasha might be his long lost sister and that he knocked her up.

-Joi: What do you want and why are you here...?
(Joi (Miguel's secretary) asked with an attitude).
-

Joi really doesn't like Tay, 'cause, she wants Miguel.

-Tay: It's nice to see you to Joi... I'm here to see Miguel...!
(Tay replied trying to stay calm).
-

-

(Joi)

(Joi)

Joi Catherine Dixon is 24y.o. African-American, Joi is Tri-Sexual (she'll try anything once) and she likes to be Versatile. She's thick in all the right places, with a 35" waist and a phat round thick bubble ass.
-

-Joi: Well... Mr. Santiago is in a meeting now your going to have to wait or you could just leave...!
(Joi said coldly).
-Tay: Look, BITCH, I'VE TRIED TO BE NICE TO U, BUT UR REALLY TRYIN MY PATIENTS....! So...!
(Tay said, but was cut off when Miguel walked outta his office).
-Miugel: Tay...! How long have u been here and why didn't u just come in my office...?
(Miguel asked, walking over to Tay, then huging and kissin him).
-Tay: I've been here for awhile no, I was told that u were in a meeting... And I should leave...!
(Tay replied looking over at Joi).
-Miguel: Babe, go wait in my office I'll be in there, in just a minute...!
(Miguel said looking over at Joi as well).
-