More."

It was an early morning. I take a look at the clock by my bedside table. UGH... 4:30 a.m. It is WAY too early to be waking up, even more so when I have to do it later for school.

Don't even get me started, I hate school... nothing exciting ever happens, and there's no point into cramming and studying all the information when a few years later I'll probably forget it all! In most cases, majority of what you study in school you don't even use later on in the future! You're lucky if you even get a job that involves what you spent all of your life studying for.

Ugh... I should probably just go back to sleep before I get a headache from thinking too much.

No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't fall back asleep, so I was left laying on my bed, my back facing the mattress, and practically staring at my ceiling as if it were scolding me to get up. Frustratingly, I groaned and dragged myself out of bed.

I took a glance at myself through my bathroom mirror. Hmm... chunks of hair sticking up, puffy cheeks, droopy eyes and... is that a bit of drool on my lip? Shocker.

After I try to make myself look somewhat decent, I decide to go out for a walk. I don't start school until 7:00 so I've got plenty of time to prepare myself mentally for it. My parents aren't even here and personally, I don't think they'll mind me going out to get some fresh air. Besides, I'll be back home before they even get here. I make my escape wearing some brown sandals, shorts, and a black hoodie.

---------------------------

Well, what should I do now? I should've known better... you know, there's not that many things a fella can do out in the streets of little ol' Busan at 4:30 in the morning.

Heck, the sun hasn't even come out yet! I'll be lucky if I can even find a convenience store that's open at this time. Either way, I decided to see where my feet would take me.

I walked a few more blocks down the province until I could see a path that looked pretty familiar... like a pathway my family would take when I was a little kid.

It seemed like a faded child memory of mine, like one of those memories that you remember only the bits and pieces of. I distinctly remember my parents on either side of me and locking their hands with mine. I also remember them smiling down at me whilst I was clinging on tightly to their hands and being mesmerized by the scene before me. I remember feeling warm inside... or maybe it was just the weather? Hmm.

I walked a little bit further, being fully consumed in my thoughts... come on! There has to be something else I can remember that can make the scene seem more familiar!

I remember feeling impenetrable, feeling like a new person while taking in the warm atmosphere and being constantly covered in the smell of salt.

The smell of salt... sea salt to be specific. Whoa whoa... wait a minute, sea salt?! For what seemed like decades I finally look up from the ground to take in my surroundings... wait, WHAT AM I DOING HEADING TO HAEUNDAE BEACH?!?!

This is what I get for letting my feet take me wherever they wanted?! Aah~ I'm soo far away from home now... (A/N: And if things couldn't get any worse...)

*Stomach Growl*

0_o

You must be kidding me right now... I knew I should've at least ate something before I left the house! And the fact that only a few meters away stands the soft yellow sand along with the intimidating blue sea, having a blast doing what they do best, doesn't make me or my stomach feel better at all.

Ugh... as much as I would want to stay here forever, cause I really do, I need to start heading back home before my parents find out I was gone, eat something before I die of starvation, and then *cue the dramatical music* prepare for school, because I literally have no clue on what time it is right now.