Thing

°°°Flashback°°°

"I need you out of here no more than a week from now."

I looked up from the paper in my hands to face the man in front of me with widened eyes.

"A week?!"

"Uh, yes... a week."

"How... how long does the process take then?"

"Oh, about five work days."

That's almost a week!

"So I suggest that you find some friends that can lend you a room for a week."

Yeah... thanks man. Never would've thought of that.

After that painfully obvious statement he left the hall, leaving me at my apartment door with the notice he handed me.

I closed my door slowly, still taking the information in as I still had my mouth opened.

I quickly closed it and looked down at the sheet of paper in my hands.

Hmm...
Now that I think about it...

I think I know just who can help me with this.

°°°Flashback Ends°°°

"So..." she started.

"What you're saying is that the apartment complex is going under reconstruction next week so you need a place to stay in?"

I nodded.

"For five days..." I added.

"Hmm..." she said as she brought her hand up to her chin as if she was thinking.

I groaned.

"Ugh, come on Eunri~"

She looked at me and chuckled.

"Of course you can stay over, besides, my parents would kill me if I said no."

My eyes widened.

"But, you would never say no... right?"

We were currently at work.

The weather today was terrible, it was raining all day. In fact, the diner was practically empty. Except for some couples that took the risk of coming here to eat.

Because it was raining, Eunri and I couldn't go to our spot for lunch. So we opted to stay and eat at the little coffee table near the back of the kitchen.

She stood up to throw away the trash from her meal. As she was about to head back to work she glanced back and smirked.

"Knowing that you tease me all the time during work hours... I think I might be reconsidering my options here."

My mouth opened in shock as I saw her walk away from me as she swayed her hips from side to side.

Aish...

And then she says I'm the one who teases her.

Well... back to work.

Not that I'm complaining, I got the kitchen to myself. Only two or three waitresses had shifts today, most of them called in saying the rain was too strong for them.

Unfortunately for us, we had no excuse, me and Eunri both live the closest to the diner. So the boss wouldn't let us stay in...

"Two bowls of spicy ramyeon!"