And

"Pass me the yellow marker!"

"Yellow marker!" I said as I handed it to her.

"Red please!"

I looked everywhere for the red marker.

Blue
Green
Black
Purple... UGH!

Where's red?!

"Jeon Jungkook it's in your hands ya big lug! Now give it!" said a female voice.

I facepalmed because of my stupidity, but soon got an idea.

I smirked.

"No, I'm still using it therefore, you will have to wait in order to get it Miss Lee." I said cockily.

I didn't recieve a response... instead I got hit in the head with a marker.

It bounced off the side of my face and landed near my right hand. I looked at it, and then looked at her.

I smiled, which made her narrowed eyes turn into wide ones.

"Thanks, I needed orange!" I said happily.

She sighed.

"Give me the marker Jeon Jungkook..." she said while extending her palm out.

"Hold on a minute... and... done!"

I handed her the marker.

"What do you think?" I asked, showing off the poster.

She was still working on hers but glanced up to see mine and smiled.

"It looks..."

She paused.

Heh~
What?
Fabulous?
Phenomenal?
Amazing?
Just absolutely gorgeous?

"Like you gave Hoseok-oppa a marker and let him go at it like a four year old would."

She then turned around and began to work again.

I stood there like an idiot for a few seconds.

What?!
I'm offended...

How dare she compare my drawing to Hoseok-hyung's ability to draw?! When he draws, you can barely tell the difference between an elephant and a human!

At least from mine you can clearly see the letters and read them from a clear distance... and nobody has ever said that my handwriting was incapable to read off from.

I suddenly got competitive.

"It's not like yours is any better! Take it back!" I proclaimed.

She looked taken aback, but remained where she was and just simply replied with an annoyed face.

"No."

"Take it back, Lee Eunri."

"No! Why should I?"

"Because my poster isn't as bad as you proclaim it to be!"

"It IS bad, cause I've seen you do better!"

"Well, what do you expect me to do with a poster that is to be used for the school festival tomorrow?!"

"I don't know, that's your own problem to figure out."

"I know... and I DID... SEE? I'm finished with it and you're not." I said as I pointed between my poster and hers.

She suddenly stopped what she was doing and I froze. She calmly stood up to face me and she took a deep breath.

"Need I remind you that the reason on why I am not finished yet is because of a PABO FRIEND OF MINE WHO COULDN'T FIND THE MARKER I NEEDED WHICH WAS CALMLY IN HIS HANDS THE WHOLE TIME!"