The

"AISH!"

I adjusted the cushion I was sitting on and proceeded to make myself more comfortable.

I reached out to grab my water bottle and as I took a gulp out of it I heard yet another loud groan.

I sighed.

"What is it now jagi?"

I turned to look at her.

Her mouth was slightly open, cheeks puffed out, and hair strands were undoing themselves from her messy bun.

She looked cute.

She huffed once she caught sight of me.

"I don't know how to plan weddings..."

I pressed my lips together.

"I'm horrible at it."

I softened my expression.

"Help me, jebal." she whined out weakly.

Looking at her stressed state I moved closer to her to take a look at the papers in front of us.

"Okay, let's see here." I said as I quickly examined the papers.

"The details look nice... but looking at our budget, we need to have a small wedding."

She tilted her head as if to see something on the paper and then nodded.

"Yeah... I guess you're right, but I wanted to have big wedding you know?"

I grinned at her.

"Yeah, I know. But if we have a small wedding we can pay off our honeymoon trip with no debts, eh?"

She chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"You just can't wait for it huh?"

"How can I not?" I said extending my hand and pulling her close to me.

I gently tilted her face to the side so I had access to her right ear.

"I can't wait for you to move in with me." I whispered.

I heard her gasp.

"Hold your horses there sir, we still have a few months left." she said as she gently pushed me away.

I chuckled.

"No, but seriously. I suck at planning, and organizing... especially for a wedding."

She grasped the papers tight as she gave them a death stare.

"My wedding..."

I felt a bit bad at seeing her all frustrated. I mean, it is every girl's dream to have the perfect wedding right?

I suddenly got an idea.

"Alright!" I said as I clasped my hands together.

She immediately looked up at me.

I quickly took the papers away from her grasp and looked at them once more.

"Hmm... we could save a bit more money if we didn't rent a place for the reception."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Jagi, where else are we going to g-"

"Maybe we can do it at the beach?" I interrupted.

"Mwo?!"

I smiled.

"Think about it, it doesn't have to be in broad daylight... maybe before the sun sets! We could put up lights when it gets dark and hear the waves in the background, it would be unforgettable!"