Even

Lee Eunri...

LEE. eunri...

lee eunri...

LeE. eUnRi...

LEE EUNRI...

Wah~
What a pretty name...

I smiled.

Ah... geez, I never knew a name could make me feel all tingly inside.

Her name makes me feel different emotions that I didn't even know existed within me!

Her name reminds me of the sunrise I watched this morning.

No...

It's even better.

Her name is better than any other painting I've ever seen.

Her name is better than any other food I've ever tasted.

Wait wait wait... food?
Tasted?
Seriously?

Hold on, let me rephrase that.

Knowing her name meant everything to me. And now that I know it, I just...
I just have to use it!

Leaning onto that conniving selfish side of you now huh Jungkook?

Yes, yes I am...

I need to talk to her...
I can't just let us be strangers after today's incident.
She's helped me out so much.
No one has ever done so much for me.

Especially in one day.

Surely, this can't be a coincidence... right?

I can't stand it.
I need to see her.

Jungkook, calm down or else you're gonna crumble and ruin her math assignment because of thinking so much.

Before I did anything disastrous, I laid the wonderful sheet of paper on top of my teacher's desk exactly the way I found it. To be honest, I didn't even want to let it go... How pathetic.

Wait. A. Second.

She came to turn in this paper just now.
She couldn't have gone far.
Well, unless she's a fast walker...

...but what if she isn't?

Then maybe~

My eyes widened.

Before I knew it I shoved open that classroom door and ran out of the school like my life depended on it.

-------------------------------

I was panting.
OH...
I was panting all right.
And it felt like my legs were about to give out in any second, but did that stop me?

Never.

I ran with all my might, all my vigor, and quite a lot of sweat actually. Anyone would think I look like a mad man running through the school yard. Thank goodness that school hours have ended... I don't think I could live it down if the guys saw me acting like this...

Do you know just how much they would tease me?!

They would never let it go! It's just the kind of thing that nobody would ever forget...

Like ever.

We'd be crippled old men in our late 80's in old rocking chairs sharing memories of our school years with each other and BOOM! Someone brings it up, and the next thing you know, the whole conversation has shifted to just that one memory of me running through the school yard in hopes of reaching out to the girl whom I just met this morning.