For

···2 Years Later···

Oh my gosh...

OH MY GOSH!!!

Is this the first time I get a math problem right?!

Wait...

I stared at the paper in front of me.

Wait a minute, don't you carry the three and then you--

I started tapping my pencil to the side of my forehead.

No no no pabo, you just multiply!

Okay, I got this... this is easy.

I don't have a calculator, guess I'll have to do it by hand.

Oh!

OH!

Almost there.
I can feel it...

I felt something hit my forehead then drop down to the table where it landed on my paper, distracting me from my thinking process.

I curiously moved the little paperball out of my way and proceeded to continue the math problem I was so close to finishing.

As I was starting to look up from my paper to get a break from the difficult problem, my face was pelted with little paperballs which then landed on my side of the table afterwards.

After the fact that I got attacked with many of them all of a sudden, I suddenly considered these weird paperballs as an opponent, an obstacle that couldn't allow me to finish up the problem.

Looking at it this way pumped me up more now that it looked like some sort of game we were playing.

A game I was NOT going to lose.

I was seconds away from getting the answer I finally deserved when a massive paperball gets thrown right in my face.

Okay, it was huge... and there was no way I could've avoided that one.

I groaned as I looked up from my math sheet to see the girl on the other side chuckling her day away.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes.

"Eunriiiiiiiiiii~"

"Let me study for once..." I added.

She wiped her eyes from the tears that were forming because of laughing so much.

"You're right... I'm sorry. It's just that you looked way too concentrated on the math problem that I had to do something to see if the Jungkook I know disappeared or not."

I gave her an annoyed look.

"Pfft! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!"

I rolled my eyes once again, picked out a strawberry from the bowl placed in the middle of the table, and took a bite.

"Well excuse me for actually trying my best on studying for the final exams..."