Best

'Love her way too much?'

I nodded.

Mr. Lee smiled and leaned back in his chair.

'Well then, I see no reason to not approve of your choice.'

My eyes sparkled like never before.

This was just a new beginning.

A new chapter of my life... and I was going to make the most of it now that I'll have someone else by my side.

'Just listen here son...'

Son?
Wahhhh~
I'm gonna cry...

'Ne?'

'Take care of her... arraseo?'

I raised my hand to eye level like a soldier would.

'NE! I'll never let her out of my sight!'

"Hey hyung!"

I heard a faint voice and a light tug on my pants.

"Hey... hey hyung!"

I was suddenly pulled out from my little flashback just to see that the hem of my pants were being pulled on by a cute little kid.

"Ne?" I answered.

"Why were you mumbling to yourself? You looked creepy..."

My eyes widened.

I mumbled?

"Oh... mian Hansol, I didn't realize."

"Gwenchana! I just thought it was weird!"

I chuckled.
These kids are way too cute.

Honestly, getting the job here at the dance academy helps me understand them more, and I have loads of fun with them too.

With them, I return back to my childhood days, where I didn't have a care in the world.
No responsibilities.
No bills.
No worries.

Nothing.

This is just one of the many places that I can be able to return to my inner kid and enjoy it thoroughly. The kids seem to like me too.

And they could seriously be professional dancers if they set their mind to it.

Especially little Hansol... he's a special one.

"Alright!" I started while looking down at the little boy in front of me.

"We have a performance next week so we can't afford to sit around now. Break's over everyone! Gapsida!" I declared as I laid the lunch that my lovely girlfriend prepared this morning on the table and walked to the front of the studio.

I saw the multitude of kids run to get into their positions in order to listen to my next command.

Daebak...

I made my way to the sound system.

By the time I turned around all of them were in their positions and looking at themselves in the mirror.

I smiled.

"Alright! From the top!"

---------------------------------

It a few hours after the last kid left when I started to get my belongings together too.

I grabbed my bag and made it near the door after examining the room.

I was turning off the studio lights when I heard footsteps approaching me. A familiar voice followed them.

"Jungkook-ah!"