00:01| c a p i t u l o u n o

U N E D I T E D
c h a p t e r o n e -

in the end, i'd loved him enough to let go. from afar, i would love him forever.
Cynthia Leitich Smith

• • • •

i admired him.
his nicotine, minty breath left me intoxicated.

i adored his unruly and disheveled curls, they were precious and seemed fit for a greek god.

        his eyes drenched in beauteous sapphires. a sapphire pool, one in where i'd swim in when we'd stare at each other intensely. the intensity inevitably hardening, making my skin bleed from its sharpness.

          he was cruel and malicious, unworthy of romanticism. all i longed for was for his stealthy grip to tighten around my neck. i wanted him to nibble on my ear and whisper sweet nothings. i wanted my toes curling from the eagerness i had roaming inside.

    i wanted him to call me baby girl.

    i needed to kiss him. with every mold our lips would make i wouldn't be able to stop his rushing fingers, which would fumble aggressively on the hem of my shirt.

        i wanted him to make love to me till our lips could no longer keep up the pace and become raw.

every time he would call for me I wanted to respond by calling him daddy.

        but the epiphany suddenly spiked in and had my chest tightening in sadness  for hours.

he couldn't call me his princess,

because he was my dad's best friend.

_____A/N_____
There you go my lovely readers. I hope you enjoyed chapter one of "Don't Call Me Daddy.". Tell me what you guys think of the protagonist already. She is...thirsty and might I add head over heals for a man incapable of fixing her cravings. Aha that's where we might be wrong, wait till the next chapter my little raindrops. Till then please stay alive I wish you all the best.

VOTE 🍼
SHARE👄
COMMENT 💦

- D E L I L A H✨