00:02| c a p i t u l o d o s

U N E D I T E D
c h a p t e r t w o -

"Lacy bras are cute," my mother gushed, gripping four different varieties of the lacy bras.

I flushed glancing away. I feared being caught buying undergarments with my mother by some agonizing adolescents. My shoulders slumped and I tried squeezing myself in between the racks and began shielding myself with the nighties and thongs.

"Madeline, what on earth are you doing?" she gasped, rushing over to the racks that hid me.

She gripped my arm and yanked me out vigorously making a few hanging nighties topple onto the ground. "Mom you're embarrassing me," i grumbled trying to hide my gaze from her heated one.

"You're the embarrassed one?" she heaved and rolled her eyes. "You are the one hiding your face behind kinky thongs," she barked and smacked my forehead.

She had a point. My face heated up in realization, and i shuddered at my idiotic actions. I hit my forehead trying to figure out the reason why i was born so corny.

"Mommy why is Maddie hitting herself?" my little brother Leo whispered. He seemed freaked out and baffled. I couldn't blame him, he had a screwed up sister.

I scoffed redundantly. "Leo I heard that."

His little eyes widened as he hid himself behind my mother's legs. I sighed, rubbing my face in frustration.

"Look let's get your bras and go."

"I don't know why you brought me here," i implied and observed the store packed with undergarments in terror.

The walls were filled with shelfs and those shelfs were covered with many variations of bras, lace bras, braletts, push up etc. It had come to the moment of the year I dreaded the most, bra day. In that day my beloved mother would drag me into Daisy's Bra Store forcefully, especially when they had blowouts and specials.

I cringed at the herd of teenage girls that would crowd up the store. They were hurdling towards the buy two, get one free rack. I was left flabbergasted at the many cheetah printed undies that were there minutes ago and now they soon all were gone.

My mother's smile dipped into a frown. "Now all the cheetah prints are gone!" she whined. She rolled her eyes at me. "Great now I won't be able to get those."

"Madeline, go grab something," she hollered making my ear drums pound in agony.

     My mother was very sweet and kind but when it came to shopping underwear for me, she would become high maintenance and easily disturbed. I had the internal thought that I was eighteen and that my boobs still haven't grown in, they were too small, an A cup to be exact. I sighed mentally, fixing my flimsy cardigan and picked on the loose string.

"Mom don't worry I got something," I hurried, picking up a random sports bra and throwing it in the cart.

Her eyebrows arched and she gave me a disapproving look. The grimace I detected on her face made me realize she was annoyed, agitated and determined to get me something nice.