three

"i have a job for you," kim, kennadi's manager said as she walked into her office. "i already took it because i knew you'd say yes."

"what is it?" kennadi questioned.

"it's for a music video. i remember you doing one for the weeknd awhile back and you didn't shut up about so, so i figured you'd take this one."

kennadi nodded, "alright. who's it for?"

"uh," kim took out her phone, going through her notes. "i know it's for a duo- two boys..." kennadi furrowed her eyebrows. "um... jack and jack is their name. you will be playing the brunette's girlfriend."

kennadi's eyes widened, "no, no, no. hell no, kim you have to cancel."

"what?" kim furrowed her eyebrows. "why?"

"remember me telling you about my asshole of a ex?" kim nodded. "jack..." kennadi egged on.

kim's eyes widened in realization. "oh shit."

kennadi scoffed. "oh shit is right." she sighed, rubbing her temples. "does jack know about this?"

"yes, his representatives said he was fine with the whole thing." kim confirmed.

"of course he is." kennadi rolled her eyes.

"i can always tell them you backed out-"

kennadi shook her head, "no that's bad for business. i'll do it. but it's going to be professional. business and business only. if jack finnegan gilinsky tries something, i'm ending him."

-
"baby!"

kennadi heard as she perked up from her couch. she knew that voice. she quickly jumped up, running into his arms. "baby, you're home!" she squealed.

"just got off the plane," luke grinned. "had to come see my girl."

(( luke's fine ass ^ ))

he was away for an away football game.

"ugh i've missed you." kennadi pouted. "i'm never letting you go."

luke laughed, kissing the top of his girlfriend's head. "i'm cool with that. i saw you won and award on tv last night, congrats baby."

"aw, you watched me?"

"of course i watched you. i'm your number one fan."

kennadi's heart fluttered. after her breakup with jack, she built up a wall. she turned down many guys but for some reason, luke easily broke them down.

she did turn him down a few times, but that didn't stop him. he always told her: "i'm gonna have you one day" and he did. he proposed to her on their vacation in cancun a few months ago.

kennadi had fallen madly in love with luke. something she never thought she could do again. she had been in love with jack all her like and, well- look where that got her.

"what's on the agenda for this week?" luke asked, slipping her arms around his fiancé's waist.

"well i have a lineup for a music video sometime this week that kim set up for me." she told him.

"oh, really? for who?"

kennadi thinned her lips, letting go of luke. "uh, jack and jack."

luke raised his eyebrow. "jack? as in your ex boyfriend jack?"

"yes," she sighed. she saw luke's face fall and she quickly explained herself. "it's professional babe! i promise, trust me i still hate jack with every bone in my body."

"okay, but what if he tries to make a move on you?" he questioned.

kennadi scoffed, "i doubt that. he's so far up madison's ass. he can't do that his 'true love'." she rolled her eyes.

"i thought you were his true love?"

the model shrugged. "he was mine, but i wasn't his."