four

later that week on thursday, it was the day where kennadi would show up to the jack's music video. they weren't showing yet, it was more of a meeting.

kennadi walked through the doors with her manger, kim, behind her. she stopped when she saw four director chairs. johnson's girl was next to him and her seat was placed in between both of the jacks.

"kennadi!" she heard her name being called and her manger and her turned around seeing the jack's manager, timothy. "glad you're here."

"glad i'm here." kennadi lied, pushing a fake smile as they shook hands.

"johnson's girl should be arriving any minute now... along with the boys, " tim glanced at his watch. "you two make yourselves comfortable and snacks are over there." he pointed to a table before smiling and walking away.

kennadi took a seat in her directors chair that had her name was scribbled across the back.

"i have to take this." kim said, excusing herself to go take a phone call.

kennadi took out her phone and answered to a few of her fans tweets. she opened up snapchat and posted a picture of her chair captioning it: secret project 💋

"i see you like your chair."

kennadi jumped and turned around facing jack who was behind her. "what the hell? you scared me."

gilinsky chuckled, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "sorry."

kennadi nodded, pursuing her lips together.

"i'm actually surprised you agreed to do this." he continued.

"i didn't," kennadi crossed her arms over her chest. "kim took it for me."

"oh." a frown came to his face. "well, um, i'm glad you're here."

"look, jack is it?" kennadi pointed a recently done manicured finger at him. "we are keeping things strictly professional here. that means no trips down memory lane, no talking, no joking, whatever. i am here for my money and business only."

jack was taken back and hurt by her words. he nodded his head and didn't say another word before turning away.

"yo, williams!"

"wilk!" kennadi grinned, throwing her arms around the boy. "it's been forever."

"we all know why." he shot towards gilinsky who rolled his eyes, walking away.

"i'm taking no one is team madison here?" kennadi laughed.

"nope," sammy shook his head. "she's too whiny. we only tolerate her because of g, but when he's not around, we talk mad shit about her."

kennadi laughed again, clapping her hands. "jack sure knows how to pick 'em."

"hey, you weren't too bad." he joked, hitting her arm.

kennadi rolled her eyes but smiled. "what about you? are you and anastasia still a thing?"

sammy waved it off, "ah, who knows. we're on and off again so many times." he glanced down at kennadi's ring finger. "damn girl. this guy either really loves you, or has money to blow."

"what about both?" kennadi giggled, pulling her hand back.

"damn," sammy shook his head. "so you're gonna be kennadi pierson?"

she nodded, "well- kennadi williams pierson. we're combining it."

"okay kim kardashian west." he joked and kennadi rolled her eyes again.

-
gilinsky, johnson, kennadi, kim, and sara (playing the role of johnson's girlfriend) all sat around a table.

"so the song for this video is called coldhearted-" timothy explained.

"coldhearted?" kennadi furrowed her eyebrows, looking at the jack's. "isn't that song old?"

"yeah, but we did a poll for which song fans wanted to see next and coldhearted won." johnson explained.

"we're gonna have spotlights for each of the boys and their girls. the room's gonna be dark and we can barely see you guys but we'll still be able to and blue lights flashing all around you guys as you sing. and then we'll have scenes with just jack and jack and maybe a few shots of the girls alone."

(a/n: imagine fifth harmony's sledgehammer video, kinda like that but a darker royal blue kinda color. im bad at describing it.)

kim nodded her head, "sounds fine to me. kennadi?"

kennadi nodded too. "yeah, all cool."

"alright, we start shooting next week on tuesday." tim smiled and dismissed the meeting.

as they were all walking out, kennadi spotted madison waiting for jack. when madison noticed kennadi, her smile faded. she tugged on jack's elbow, pulling him off to the side.

"what's she doing here?" she whispered to jack even though kennadi could hear her.

"she's in our music video, babe."

"jack, i'm not comfortable with this."

kennadi scoffed to herself, rolling her eyes. how ironic. the girl who stole her boyfriend is worried about her stealing back her boyfriend.

"it's professional baby. kennadi and i are professionals. it means nothing to us. i have eyes for only you." he said softly, kissing the top of her head to calm her down.

kennadi wanted to puke up her lunch right then and there. funny how he once felt the same about her. she glanced down at the engagement ring on her finger; remembering that gilinsky's promise ring was once there too. 

her eye's flickered towards madison's hands and something shiny caught her eye. her ring was around her finger.

anger rose up in kennadi as rolled her eyes, more hatred grew towards jack.

jack was good at giving rings, but he wasn't too good at the promises that went with them.