seventeen

"so why you been quite all of a sudden?" luke asked, stabbing at the grilled chicken on his fork while he made eye contact with kennadi.

kennadi looked down at her own salad below her. "i've been busy." with jack.

luke nodded. "okay, but engaged people don't just fuck around and stop communicating." he dropped his fork and his stare on his fiancee intensified. "so what is it?"

"can you calm down?" kennadi let out an annoyed sigh. "have you been taking your medication still?"

luke leaned back in his seat and let out a laugh. "so that's what this is about?" he shook his head. "you're mad that i snapped at you at your little ex boyfriend's party."

"because i don't deserve to be talked to like that," kennadi responded through gritted teeth. "you and i both know that."

luke laughed again, sarcastically. "you're so damaged. jack really did a number on you."

kennadi had no words but boy was she fuming. she pushed her seat back and dropped her fork, standing up from the table. "i'm sure you can take care of the bill, mr. quarterback." kennadi grabbed her purse, stomping out the restaurant doors. 

~

"thanks for meeting me here." kennadi turned her head after hearing foot steps and seeing jack slowly approach her. it was a secluded area outside of the city that kennadi once went to for a photoshoot.

jack noticed the girl in front of him had been crying even with the moonlight from above being his only form of light. "of course." he reached out and touched her face, his guess being correct from her damp cheeks. "wanna tell me what's wrong?" he said, staying to the side of her.

kennadi chuckled and shook her head. "drama with the fiancee." she looked down at the gravel underneath her heel, kicking at it. 

"oh, so that's what this is? call me when you're fighting with the boyfriend?" jack half joked but the smile on his face let kennadi know that he was kidding. 

kennadi softly smiled and tucked the loose strands of her hair behind her hair from the blowing wind. "you know it's more than that." she said quietly, her eyes meeting his. 

jack furrowed his eyebrows and pressed his lips together, shaking his head. "actually, kennadi i don't. i told you i wanted to be with you but you basically told me you just wanted the sex. this has been going on for months, kennadi and i don't want to be the side guy you call when things don't go right at home."

kennadi rubbed at her temples leading her to run her hands down her face. her nerves were getting to her bad and what happened with luke earlier at the restaurant sure wasn't helping. "yes, jack, i know-" 

"no, i don't think you do." he interrupted her. "i'm in love with you, kennadi williams, why can't you admit that you're in love with me too?"

"because i'm damaged, jack!" she yelled at him, her face becoming red. jack fell back, noticing the unstable state of the girl in front of him. "can't you see? i'm scared to love you again, jack after i tried so hard to get over you. getting over you was the hardest thing i've ever had to do." she said through her sobs. 

jack stood there with his hands stuffed in his pockets as kennadi sobbed, expressing her unsaid feelings. 

"i know you heard this story so many times but you really hurt me." she connected her eyes with him. "you were my best friend and you hurt me through high school too. i admit, i had some of my own faults.. but you, you were unrecognizable." she shook her head, wiping her tears. she was a bit more calm now. "what if i leave something stable only for you to leave me for another madison? i can't take that. i can't." she shook her head, choking on her own sobs, feeling pathetic.

jack slowly approached her, cupping her cheek in his large hand. "kennadi, i'm sorry and you know this. letting you go like that, hurting you. that was the worse thing i could have ever done. and waking up everyday knowing i did will forever haunt me, no matter what i do. knowing that you're with someone else when i should be the one loving on you, kills me. i'm the one for you, kennadi rose williams and i will do everything in my power to prove that."

kennadi stared up at jack, speechless. her heart thumped at a million hours per hour as her and jack stared at each other in silence. kennadi finally leaned up, kissing jack with all her might. the kiss was rough but filled with passion from unsaid words and emotions. 

"i love you, jack gilinsky." she whispered against his lips. as soon as the words left her mouth, a flame in jack ignited. he lifted kennadi onto the hood of her car, engulfing her into another heated kiss. he wanted her right now, all for himself. he reached behind her and tugged down the zipper on her dress. his touch was so rough and rushed, he popped the zipper. "jack!" she gasped. 

he ignored her and proceeded to pull the dress, letting it fall down her shoulders. kennadi's body was now exposed to the chilly air of the night but the heat from the situation kept her warm. jack's eyes scanned her body. luke did not deserve this sight, this was only meant for him and the fact that he made kennadi cry made his blood boil. 

jack lowered himself, taking kennadi's panties down with him. he place both of her legs over his shoulders and looked up at kennadi. every time they had sex, kennadi always had this look of innocence on her face, but jack knew the truth. that mouth had said and did dirty things to him. he placed his mouth over her heat, kennadi gasping at the wet feeling of his tongue pressed against her. 

"oh, jack." she reached down, holding the back of his head as his tongue worked wonders on her clit. 

jack's hands slid up the side of her thighs and gripped onto her like his life depended on it. the continuous moans that continued to leave kennadi's lips edged him on more. his sucked on the sensitive nub and closed his eyes, devouring the sweet taste of his sweet kennadi. he was hungry and was eating her like he had been the desert for forty days. 

"jack." kennadi whimpered and jack knew from the way she clenched around his tongue that her climax was close, but he sure as hell didn't want to stop. he craved this girl and the taste of her was the equivalent of giving a junkie drugs. 

the way she said his name, the way her voice hightened as she moaned and gasped because of him, the way her hands tightened and pulled at his hair when he hit a right spot.  the familiar sweet burst landed on his lips and he knew kennadi had just came on his tongue. he restrained himself from continuing but not before adding a few more like, savoring the taste of her. if he had kept going, he would've ended up fucking kennadi on the side of this highway.

kennadi regained her breath while jack stood in front of her calm and collected. her mind and emotions were all over the place, she just had a mind blow orgasm, and had just been pleasured on the side of the road. 

jack leaned in, placing both of his fists on either side of her on the hood of her car. his face was close to her and kennadi's ragged breath due to the coming down of her high and the intimidation vibes jack was giving off. "go home to luke and remember he will never be able to make you cum like that and all i used was my tongue, baby."