☆4☆

Chapter Four

You Are My !

Tyler looked out of his bedroom window. It snowed a little bit last night, he was just wondering if he would go outside today. "Yes, I think I will." Tyler murmured.

He put on his boots, a sweater and a scarf, grabbed a blanket then headed outside. Jason was there, sitting on the snow. "Oh, hey Jason!" Tyler grinned.

"Tyler!" Jason smiled warmly. "I didn't think you would come today."

"A little snow won't stop me!" Tyler exclaimed.

Jason laughed his oh-so-cute laugh and that's when Tyler noticed he didn't have a coat!  He was wearing the exact same thing he did when they met. "Aren't you cold?" Tyler asked.

"Me? No, not at all!" Jason reassured.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep!"

"Well I'll feel really guilty if you sit there like that so..." Tyler opened up the blanket and wrapped it around Jason. "There!"

"Oh! Uh, thank you... You really didn't need to do that though..." Jason said.

"Well, now you won't get frostbite." Tyler assured.

Jason smiled at him. "Well, thank you for thinking of me."

"I'll bring you something to wear tomorrow night too." Tyler promised.

"Okay, thank you again, Tyler."

Tyler kept that promise.

Just in case that Jason was there, Tyler came outside every night with something warm for Jason. Whether it would be a blanket, a heating pad, a coat, or maybe a warm drink, like tea or hot chocolate. Jason didn't like coffee. He said that if it was loaded with cream and sugar he may drink it.

"That would probably be a last resort though." Jason sighed. "I just don't like the taste."

Jason's favorite teas were a peach tea, a mint tea and an apple cider tea, so one day Tyler brought Jason an apple cider. His favorite drink was the apple cider in Tyler's galaxy cup.

"I love this cup so much." Jason smiled. "It's really pretty."

"Um... You can have it if you like." Tyler suggested.

Jason looked at Tyler and just blinked at him. "Tyler... It's a lovely cup... But wouldn't you want to keep it? I wouldn't want to take it of you really like it."

"It's fine!" Tyler grinned. "I have loads of cups, and plus, I think you like the cup more than I do."

"Okay..." Jason said. "You are really caring... You should know that."

"Jason... You are perfect... Maybe even a star." Tyler smiled.

"Oh come on!" Jason laughed. "That is so corny! Next time I see you, come up with something better!"

HEY BOIS HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

HEY BOIS
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

HERE'S MY GIFT TO YOU
A VERY FLUFFY FANFIC UPDATE
I really hope you all appreciate it (•ө•)

I hope you all had a wonderful day, if it was reading fanfics, being with bæ or anything else!!

Stay weird!!
Ri