☆8☆

Chapter Eight

'moon of my life
my sun and stars'

☆ ☆ ☆

Tyler stood in front of a tall building, bag in hand. He grinned and just stared at it. Some random person came up behind him, and tapped his shoulder. "Are you just gonna stand there all day?"

Tyler jumped back a little in shock and faced the person. "Ha, yeah I was just about to go..."

"Then go!" The person demanded and then grumbled under his breath, "Freshmen."

Anxiety. There it was. Tyler stood there again for a few seconds, shook his head and walked forward with all his confidence. He stumbled a little bit, he didn't have a lot of confidence to begin with.

☆ ☆ ☆

The rest of the day went pretty smoothly, well almost. Tyler was a klutz every once and a while, but nothing dramatic really happened. Or eventful for that matter. Now he was in his dorm, hiding underneath the sheets. He hasn't even said 'hello' to anyone yet. He knew his roommate was in the room, they just didn't bother to talk to him. Tyler heard the door open, and then close. He peeked up from underneath the blankets. They had left.

Tyler got out of his bed a few minutes later, deciding that he was hungry. He looked out the window of the dorm. "There's a Tim's across the street..." He muttered, and before he knew it, he was out of the dorm's entrance and walking across the street to Tim Horton's.

He opened the door and took in his surroundings. It was around ten at night, so there weren't a lot of people there. There was a dude with a coffee and a laptop in one corner table, and a small group of friends quietly talking to each other in the middle table. Tyler started to walk over to the counter to order, then he stopped. Someone was ordering something at the counter and they looked very familiar. "Is that... Jason?" Tyler said under his breath. Tyler looked at the person more. "That definitely is."

Now, the person who Tyler was staring at had finished ordering and was looking over at him. "Hello... Can I... Can I help you?"

Tyler blinked. "Oh! Uh, I'm sorry, you look like someone I know!" He paused. "What's your name?"

The person smiled. "I'm Jason."

Tyler grinned and his face lit up. "Who are you?" Jason asked.

His face went into a confused expression. "I'm Tyler... Do you remember me?"

"Uh... No, I'm sorry." Jason said.

Tyler's face dropped. How could Jason not remember him?
...
...
He would not lose hope yet. "Jason... Probst?" He asked.

"Yes..." Jason's eyes widened. "How do you know my name?"

"How do you not know me?"

Jason had a puzzled expression plastered on his face. "That's a... Uh, strange thing to say." They paused and stared around the Tim's awkwardly and Jason put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you... Are you okay?"

Tyler looked at him straight in the eyes and blinked. "I... I don't know..." He looked down but then his eyes lit up. "Jason! You should come over!"

People turned their heads, to watch the pair. "What?" Jason laughed nervously. "I don't even know you!"

"But you might!" Tyler said. "Please Jason, you need to know who I am! You have to! So, if we hang out you may remember!"

"I'll, I'll think about it." Jason replied.

"I'll meet you here tomorrow then?" Tyler asked.

"Uh... Sure." Jason grabbed his order, he waved an akward goodbye to Tyler and left, leaving Tyler grinning like an idiot.

☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆

Hello!! I've been off of Wattpad for the longest time, but me and my friendo were talking about writing and I really want to finish this book!
Don't expect regular updates bc I'm not the best with updating and writing aha

~Ri