☆7☆

Chapter Seven

'I Miss You Most at Night'

Tyler sat upright on the hill, looking up at the sky. It's been about a week since Jason left.

He tried calling and texting him but no luck. Jason wouldn't answer. What he had given Tyler the wrong number? Tyler shook his head. Jason would never do that. He was too petty about those sort of things. Would Jason purposely give him the wrong number? Tyler stopped to think about that for a minute. He looked around, taking in all the surroundings while he thought. The trees blowing in the soft summer breeze, their leaves shaking ever so slightly.

Tyler closed his eyes. He shouldn't jump to conclusions. Everyone does something for a reason. Tyler opened his eyes now, and kept thinking. What if Jason did give Tyler the wrong reason because... He didn't like him? Tyler grimaced and scolded himself for thinking of such a thing. Jason would never mean to hurt him. He would never want to hurt him. Jason was just...

Too nice.

He was too nice to everyone, even if they didn't deserve someone to be nice to them. Sometimes they would do something so bad, no one would like them, but Jason would probably be there, by their side, defending and protecting them.

Jason was the embodiment of the perfect human being.

Tyler thought that that could've been a stretch, calling someone that. He couldn't help thinking it though. Jason was too nice, looked perfect, had a lovely voice, a really great personality, smarts... He was perfect.

Tyler stopped.

He was crying.

He could feel the tears welling up in his eyes, and proceeding to run down his face. Cold, salty tears. Tyler didn't want to cry. He felt that he had too. Jason left, and Tyler had no one that truly cared for him. He felt more alone, more alone than he ever did before.

Tyler never noticed being alone that much, he was always alone. This was just so much... Different. He sighed and looked up at the sky. Jason could see the same stars as him couldn't he? I guess if university was in Australia then maybe. But it was the same moon and sky, maybe some of the stars were the same too.

☆ ☆ ☆

Oh boi it an update

I just wanted to make this note to say I'm entering this book in the #Wattys2017 !!

So that's a thing lolol

I need to say something else than 'Stay weird',
Ri