☆9☆

Chapter Nine

'You weren't just a star to me, you were my whole damn sky.'

☆ ☆ ☆

Tyler was convincing himself the whole day before he would see Jason again at the Tim Horton's. He knew Jason would have to remember him, they had spent so much time together, so he was positive Jason would remember, even though it may take a while. He walked into the Tim's, got a coffee and sat down at a table. He waited for a long time, they never clarified a time, so Tyler had no idea when Jason would show up. Jason came a while later, he looked a little awkward and came over to where Tyler was. He had a panini and a Pepsi in hand, and placed it on the table. "Hello..."

"Hey!" Tyler grinned.

"I want to clear something up." Jason sat down, across from Tyler and looked up at him. "I really, really don't know you, maybe I remind you of someone you knew or maybe you had a dream that felt so real that you believed it was real. So, let's just talk, and get to know each other, okay?"

Tyler looked a little confused but nodded anyways. "Okay, so... Tell me something about yourself." Jason said.

They talked in the Tim's for hours. Jason seemed to have changed a lot, according to Tyler and Jason was taking a liking to Tyler. He became less awkward as time in the Tim's went on, the eventually he had to leave.

They met again and again over the next few weeks. Jason introduced Tyler to his friends, Tyler found that Jason was going into programs that will lead to him becoming an astrophysicist. Tyler wanted to be a writer, because he says, 'He has a lot of thoughts in his head.' and Jason was giving him many ideas for stories and assignments that he has to do.

Tyler never questioned if Jason remembered who he was after they talked so much. He just assumed that Jason knew. There was no need for him to question Jason.

☆ ☆ ☆