☆10☆

Chapter Ten

'You Deserve the whole universe,
But I am just a star.'

☆ ☆ ☆

"I have something I need to ask you Jason." Tyler was standing in front of Jason's dorm room door.

Jason looked a little uncomfortable. He didn't want Tyler to ask if he remembered him, especially at ten at night. He yawned. "What is it Tyler?"

"Would you like to go stargazing with me?" Tyler reached his hand out to Jason.

Jason looked amused. "Tyler it's ten."

"Why is that surprising? I mean, you have to stargaze when it's dark out, we're not going cloud gazing." Tyler grinned.

Jason laughed a little. "Okay, just let me get a jacket."

The two were walking through the college campus, mainly in silence. It was a little cold out, they could see their breath. They were walking for around ten minuets when Jason spoke up. "Tyler, where are we going anyways?"

"Somewhere where it's a little darker, so we can see the stars more clearly!" He answered. "I found it last week."

"It better not be a sketchy alley." Jason said jokingly.

They continued to walk in silence for a while, until Tyler let out a very startling, "Ta-daaaaa!!" And he spread his arms out.

Jason jumped a little and then looked to where Tyler was gesturing to. It was in a corner of two buildings, so the light wasn't too bright. Tyler had a blanket wrapped around his arm and placed it on the ground. Him and Jason sat down on it looked up at the sky and watched the stars.

They sat in silence for majority of the time, with someone breaking the silence every once and a while to talk about something that came up in their heads. They were watching stars and talking until twelve. That's when Jason decided that maybe they should go back. They have classes after all.

When they walked back to their respective dorms, they talked much more then they did earlier.

They continued start gazing as often as they could and Tyler felt much closer to Jason then he did before.

☆ ☆ ☆