PROLOGUE

"Hey sunshine," Jin, one of Jimin's closest friends blew a kiss at the younger male as he made his way into the big building.

Jimin smiled brightly at his ridiculous gesture.

"Hey," Jimin replied, pecking the beach blonde boy's cheek lightly.

"How was your break?" Jin asked while he wrapped his arm around the shorter male's neck.

"It was good, I went to the beach and got a terrible sun burn," Jimin frowned, "Look, look," he whined, pulling his shirt down a bit from the shoulder, revealing a part of his skin that looked like snake skin.

"Ew, that looks so gross." Jin laughed, scrunching his nose at the sight.

"Do you know if Hobi's here yet?" Jimin asked, and the older boy nodded, smiling widely at him.

They continued walking, eventually making it to the eating area.

They took a seat in a corner booth, both checking their social media including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Suddenly they heard a tray fall on the table.

They glanced up at the same time, taking their eyes off of their phone. When they looked up, they were welcomed by a smiling ray of sunshine, holding hands with a pretty flower.

"Oh my god, no way!" Jin and Jimin both dropped their phone, and jumped up to hug the boys.

"Finally!" Jin smiled and they all laughed.

"Hobi! Tae! I can't believe it, my ship has finally sailed!" Jimin closed his eyes dreamily, sighing as he clutched his tiny hand dramatically to his chest.

"Oh my god, stop guys! You're so embarrassing," Taehyung pouted, covering his flushed face with his hands, causing all three boys to giggle at how cute he was.

"No we're not! We're just happy! You guys are adorable and you're not allowed to break up, EVER!" Jin send them both a glare, but smiled warmly afterwards.

"I won't breakup with him if he doesn't break up with me either," Hoseok winked, giving Taehyung a little peck on the lips.

"I swear, I'm going to get diabetes, this is just too damn sweet" Jimin threw his hand to his head, dropping dramatically on Jin's broad shoulder.

They laughed together as Hoseok told his story on how he came about on finally gathering up the courage to ask Taehyung to be his boyfriend.

Jin and Jimin listened to every word, making stupid comments every now and then.

"So there I was sitting awkwardly in his bed waiting for him to say something, and all of a sudden my eyes started watering because he wasn't saying anything guys! NOTHING! I was dying of embarrassment, then out of nowhere he grabbed me by the cheeks and pinched them really hard! Can you believe that?!" Hoseok said and they just nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"Then he started crying guys! And he kissed me and I swear I saw fireworks and unicorns because it was just so wonderful!" Hoseok finished telling his story, and both of the boys bursted out laughing. It was so cute but at the same time it was hilarious.

Hoseok glared at them, and pouted.

"Stop guys! I'm serious." He whined.