ROOMIES

After class ended, Jimin literally dragged Hoseok out of the classroom. He didn't want to see Yoongi anymore. His presence alone was enough to get him annoyed.

"I'm so pissed Hobi," Jimin stomped his foot on the ground, sulking while he fisted his hands.

"He's so shameless! Did you see? He didn't even apologize." He let out an exasperated sigh. Hoseok listened to Jimin go on and on about how annoying Yoongi was. He nodded and occasionally replied with a "mm" even though he wasn't paying attention.

After a good ten minutes of listening to Jimin's complaints, they finally met up with Jin and Taehyung.

Once Jimin saw Jin, he quickly ran to him and hugged him. Then started complaining to him about the rude boy in his class too. Hoseok laughed, he felt bad for Jin.

"He said he just felt like it!" Jin's mouth fell open, pretending to be shocked. "Oh poor baby! Now shut the fuck up and let's go," Jin said making Jimin gasp, but he shut up anyways.

They walked to the dorms in silence. Jin and Jimin already knew they were roommates. However, Hoseok and Taehyung didn't. At the end, Hoseok ended up rooming with someone named Namjoon, and Taehyung with another boy named Jungkook.

Jimin hugged Taehyung and Hoseok tightly, pretending to wipe away a tear, "I'm going to miss you! Please come visit everyday."

The boys laughed at Jimin's stupid dramatization, "Oh stop! Our room is literally in front of each other's. And we have classes together too!"

After that, both boys disappeared into their dorms.

"Okay, before we go in. The same rule applies Jimin. Don't bring in any random boys here." Jin said in a stern voice and Jimin nodded vigorously.

Jin smiled to him in return, and then unlocked the door. Their eyes widened as they entered the dorm, it was so nice and big.

They were so glad they didn't have to live in that tiny apartment that cost them an arm and leg.

They went around the dorm, finding two separate bedrooms. They were both equally big, so they didn't have to fight over who took the biggest one.

They also had a bathroom in each bedroom, a large living room with a fireplace, and a big kitchen that Jin absolutely loved.

Most people would hate the idea of having to share your dorm with someone else. But in their case it worked out just fine.

Jin was the only one who could tolerate Jimin's sassiness and bitchy attitude. He told Jimin when enough was enough, even if he got mad afterwards. But even so, he looked after him like a little brother.

Also, Jimin was a very clean person, thing that Jin really liked about him. Jimin was usually the one to clean their old apartment, while Jin was in charge of cooking. Plus, they had shared a small studio before school started, so they were pretty much used to living with each other already.

______________________________

"Hey hyung, Tae and Hobi said they were coming to eat dinner with us." Jimin said as he walked in the living room were Jin was doing push ups.

"Okay, that's fine. Leave the door unlocked for them to come... in." Jin groaned as he bent his arms to go down and back up again.